Breckenridge franchise sold to founder of Ski Butlers
November 23, 2009
Breckenridge – Ski Butlers Breckenridge has been sold to Ski Butlers founder and current president, Bryn Carey.
“This is a great opportunity for the town of Breckenridge and Ski Butlers,” said Carey. “Our service is a perfect fit for the visitors to Breckenridge. I am bringing my knowledge, enthusiasm, and resources from owning the Park City and Vail branches and implementing it here in Breckenridge. There is only room to grow.”
Carey founded Ski Butlers out of a single-car garage in Park City, Utah. He later expanded to Vail and began to sell franchises – the first of which was in Breckenridge.
Ski Butlers now serves over 25 North American resorts in Colorado, California, Utah, Wyoming and British Columbia.
For more information go to http://www.SkiButlers.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- Vail Resorts to buy The North Face and Columbia stores in Breckenridge
- Mountain Law: Understanding Colorado homestead exemption law
- Summit County’s only McDonald’s to close for 120 days and reemerge a PlayPlace
- How craft breweries are used to revitalize Colorado neighborhoods
- Business briefs: New restaurant, winter gear sale and networking event coming to Summit County
- Rescued Silverthorne hiker recounts how he survived 80 hours lost in Colorado 14er backcountry
- Colorado gem hunters are back near Alma mine that was once a mother lode of rhodochrosite, the official state mineral
- Mountain town news: As Vail Resorts grows, the numbers remain very flat
- Arapahoe Basin once again country’s first ski area to open, marking start of 2017-2018 season
- UPDATE: Police find missing Frisco resident uninjured near Tenmile Creek