Breckenridge franchise sold to founder of Ski Butlers
November 23, 2009
Breckenridge – Ski Butlers Breckenridge has been sold to Ski Butlers founder and current president, Bryn Carey.
“This is a great opportunity for the town of Breckenridge and Ski Butlers,” said Carey. “Our service is a perfect fit for the visitors to Breckenridge. I am bringing my knowledge, enthusiasm, and resources from owning the Park City and Vail branches and implementing it here in Breckenridge. There is only room to grow.”
Carey founded Ski Butlers out of a single-car garage in Park City, Utah. He later expanded to Vail and began to sell franchises – the first of which was in Breckenridge.
Ski Butlers now serves over 25 North American resorts in Colorado, California, Utah, Wyoming and British Columbia.
For more information go to http://www.SkiButlers.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- Silverthorne developer seeks community feedback on project that could transform town
- Breckenridge resident opens his 100th restaurant at Main Street Station
- Silverthorne woman to open new gallery featuring Southeast Asian art
- Breckenridge restaurateur revamps, renames Whale’s Tail as Blue Stag Saloon
- Dillon plans large-scale amphitheater renovations
- Faces of Hope, Part 1: Frisco mother still coming to terms with her son’s 2006 suicide
- Summit High School honors seven ’17 senior scholars
- Historic Frisco cabin to be disassembled after sagging under years of snow
- Peak School in Frisco awards diplomas to first graduating class
- Snowy Peaks provides nontraditional route across graduation finish line