Breckenridge franchise sold to founder of Ski Butlers
November 23, 2009
Breckenridge – Ski Butlers Breckenridge has been sold to Ski Butlers founder and current president, Bryn Carey.
“This is a great opportunity for the town of Breckenridge and Ski Butlers,” said Carey. “Our service is a perfect fit for the visitors to Breckenridge. I am bringing my knowledge, enthusiasm, and resources from owning the Park City and Vail branches and implementing it here in Breckenridge. There is only room to grow.”
Carey founded Ski Butlers out of a single-car garage in Park City, Utah. He later expanded to Vail and began to sell franchises – the first of which was in Breckenridge.
Ski Butlers now serves over 25 North American resorts in Colorado, California, Utah, Wyoming and British Columbia.
For more information go to http://www.SkiButlers.com.
Trending In: Business
- Local property owner sells Silverthorne lot for $7.25 million
- REI coming to Dillon next spring, shaking up Summit County outdoor retail market
- Hickenlooper appointee files 64 disability access cases
- Breckenridge crepe cart owner shares the secret for the perfect pancake
- Sports Authority to sell all assets, including Summit County store
- Summit County bars and restaurants taking up the fight against sexual assault
- Vail Resorts to buy Stowe Mountain Resort in Vermont
- Summit County assessor triumphs in bulk of initial property-tax appeals
- Officials remove aircraft wreckage from Colorado wilderness
- Snowboarder seriously injured at Buttermilk in Aspen