Breckenridge franchise sold to founder of Ski Butlers
November 23, 2009
Breckenridge – Ski Butlers Breckenridge has been sold to Ski Butlers founder and current president, Bryn Carey.
“This is a great opportunity for the town of Breckenridge and Ski Butlers,” said Carey. “Our service is a perfect fit for the visitors to Breckenridge. I am bringing my knowledge, enthusiasm, and resources from owning the Park City and Vail branches and implementing it here in Breckenridge. There is only room to grow.”
Carey founded Ski Butlers out of a single-car garage in Park City, Utah. He later expanded to Vail and began to sell franchises – the first of which was in Breckenridge.
Ski Butlers now serves over 25 North American resorts in Colorado, California, Utah, Wyoming and British Columbia.
For more information go to http://www.SkiButlers.com.
Trending In: Business
- Summit County sales tax revenue continues to climb
- How craft breweries are used to revitalize Colorado neighborhoods
- Mountain Law: Understanding Colorado homestead exemption law
- Your Money: My favorite myth: Why are bonuses taxed so high?
- Several “drive-by” ADA lawsuits filed against Breckenridge businesses