Breckenridge Lock and Security under new ownership
January 7, 2014
Breckenridge Lock and Security, which has served Breck and Summit County for more than 15 years, has changed its name to Avalanche Lock and Key.
Longtime employee and lock expert Greg Notarmuzi began running the business Jan. 1, after purchasing the company from its previous owner. Notarmuzi has been fixing locks for people in the area for more than 12 years. For more information, call (970) 453-4452.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- Longtime Dillon optometrist moves to Frisco, brings in new help, changes names
- Dillon plans large-scale amphitheater renovations
- Summit County locals open French-inspired bistro on Breckenridge Main St.
- How craft breweries are used to revitalize Colorado neighborhoods
- Mountain Law: Understanding Colorado homestead exemption law
- Silverthorne construction fatality may have been caused by equipment blind spot, inspectors say
- Frisco’s 10 Mile Music Hall will be biggest venue of its kind in the Rockies, owners say
- A sneak peek at the $9 million Silverthorne Performing Arts Center (video, photos)
- Faces of Hope, Part 5: Breckenridge couple learns to live with pain of son’s suicide
- Breckenridge ambulance provider stripped of transport rights after spat with county government