Breckenridge Lock and Security under new ownership
January 7, 2014
Breckenridge Lock and Security, which has served Breck and Summit County for more than 15 years, has changed its name to Avalanche Lock and Key.
Longtime employee and lock expert Greg Notarmuzi began running the business Jan. 1, after purchasing the company from its previous owner. Notarmuzi has been fixing locks for people in the area for more than 12 years. For more information, call (970) 453-4452.
Trending In: Business
- Mountain Law: Understanding Colorado homestead exemption law
- Your Money: My favorite myth: Why are bonuses taxed so high?
- Startup Weekend fosters business ideas in Breckenridge
- Sports Authority to sell all assets, including Summit County store
- Owners keep ink in the family at Blue Heron Tattoo in Frisco
- Number of ski resort fatalities, injuries uncertain with lack of public data or oversight
- Dew Tour cancels modified superpipe with Danny Davis, Kelly Clark for 2016
- Housing Divided, Part 11: Developer draws up blueprint for workforce communities
- We bought a … $17,000 sign for the Frisco Town Hall
- Summit Daily letters: Telling the full story of the recycling issue