Christy Sports offers customized boot fitting
December 21, 2009
LAKEWOOD – To provide their customers with increased comfort and improved performance, Christy Sports has teamed up with Dynamic Foot Positioning (www.dfpsole.com) to offer customized boot fitting options.
Christy Sports’ expert boot fitters begin the process of customizing a ski boot by first, conducting an interview with the customer to assess their skill level, needs and the nuances of their feet, ankles and lower legs. Based on that assessment, the appropriate boot shell will then be recommended.
Custom build boots are available from Christy Sports in Breckenridge and other locations in Colorado and Utah.
“We are excited to have partnered with Christy Sports to provide their customers with this service,” said Mike Shaw at DFP. “Having worked with more than two-thirds of the U.S. Ski Team in providing them with DFP insoles, we are confident that Christy Sport’s customers will receive the same benefits as Olympic athletes by helping them improve their performance and enjoy a more comfortable experience.”
This customized service will range from $149 to $324 depending upon the package selected plus the cost of the Christy Sports’ boots.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- REI coming to Dillon next spring, shaking up Summit County outdoor retail market
- Your Money: My favorite myth: Why are bonuses taxed so high?
- Summit County remains a desirable location for hotel development
- Mountain Law: Understanding Colorado homestead exemption law
- Breckenridge crepe cart owner shares the secret for the perfect pancake
- Breckenridge businesses facing discipline over December drug bust
- Storm set to break Summit County’s dry spell with as many as 7 inches predicted Thursday
- Mysterious Aspen ski rental contract may relate to Trumps
- Summit County daycare teachers to get free health care access
- Summit County works to dispel rumors in the immigrant community