Christy Sports offers customized boot fitting
December 21, 2009
LAKEWOOD – To provide their customers with increased comfort and improved performance, Christy Sports has teamed up with Dynamic Foot Positioning (www.dfpsole.com) to offer customized boot fitting options.
Christy Sports’ expert boot fitters begin the process of customizing a ski boot by first, conducting an interview with the customer to assess their skill level, needs and the nuances of their feet, ankles and lower legs. Based on that assessment, the appropriate boot shell will then be recommended.
Custom build boots are available from Christy Sports in Breckenridge and other locations in Colorado and Utah.
“We are excited to have partnered with Christy Sports to provide their customers with this service,” said Mike Shaw at DFP. “Having worked with more than two-thirds of the U.S. Ski Team in providing them with DFP insoles, we are confident that Christy Sport’s customers will receive the same benefits as Olympic athletes by helping them improve their performance and enjoy a more comfortable experience.”
This customized service will range from $149 to $324 depending upon the package selected plus the cost of the Christy Sports’ boots.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- Goar: Vail Resorts leading the charge to address housing crisis (column)
- Blue River group recasts hopes of golden fishing designation
- Silverthorne celebrates opening of $9M performing arts center
- High Country Crime: ‘No evidence’ as judge drops pot charge against Eagle county surveyor
- Colorado’s multiplying moose moving eastward, running into people