Foote’s Rest Eatery grand opening today
December 22, 2012
Foote’s Rest Eatery on Frisco Main Street will celebrate its grand opening today. The eatery is right beside Foote’s Rest Sweet Shoppe and features breakfast and lunch. Breakfast features homemade donuts alongside other typical morning fare. A bonfire will be blazing for kids to roast marshmallows and the eatery will serve a variety of food and drink throughout the day.
Trending In: Business
- Hickenlooper appointee files 64 disability access cases
- REI coming to Dillon next spring, shaking up Summit County outdoor retail market
- Summit County locals open French-inspired bistro on Breckenridge Main St.
- Mountain Law: Understanding Colorado homestead exemption law
- Breckenridge crepe cart owner shares the secret for the perfect pancake
- Breckenridge police issued shelter in place warning due to barricarded individual
- Smell of weed in Denver leads feds to bust of Nebraska marijuana network
- After devastating injuries, Chris Hawks returns to the slopes as a coach
- Healthy economy, cheap gas prices mean more trips to Summit — and more traffic fatalities
- Mountain Town News: Snow and ice can kill just outside your door (column)