Foote’s Rest Eatery grand opening today
December 22, 2012
Foote’s Rest Eatery on Frisco Main Street will celebrate its grand opening today. The eatery is right beside Foote’s Rest Sweet Shoppe and features breakfast and lunch. Breakfast features homemade donuts alongside other typical morning fare. A bonfire will be blazing for kids to roast marshmallows and the eatery will serve a variety of food and drink throughout the day.
Trending In: Business
- REI coming to Dillon next spring, shaking up Summit County outdoor retail market
- Your Money: My favorite myth: Why are bonuses taxed so high?
- Uber launches new skier transit service in Breckenridge
- Alternative remedies are only natural for two Frisco doctors
- Local property owner sells Silverthorne lot for $7.25 million
- Probation sentence for seven-time DUI offender highlights prosecutors’ frustration over recent law change
- Dog seriously injured after run-in with skier on Tiehack in Aspen
- Lake Tahoe weather: 3+ feet of snow blankets region; power outages begin
- Trump administration puts recreational marijuana in crosshairs
- Greeley teen identified as victim of train wreck in Eaton