Frisco’s Foote’s Rest Eatery soft opening today
December 16, 2012
The latest addition to Foote’s Rest on Frisco Main Street is Foote’s Rest Eatery which is celebrating its soft opening today. Throughout the week the eatery will be open from 7 a.m. for breakfast with homemade donuts among its offerings, and throughout the rest of the day for a baarbecue lunch and a bonfire for roasting marshmallows. “We’re all good; we’re ready to go,” said owner Kelly Foote.
Trending In: Business
- REI coming to Dillon next spring, shaking up Summit County outdoor retail market
- Your Money: My favorite myth: Why are bonuses taxed so high?
- Uber launches new skier transit service in Breckenridge
- Alternative remedies are only natural for two Frisco doctors
- Local property owner sells Silverthorne lot for $7.25 million
- Probation sentence for seven-time DUI offender highlights prosecutors’ frustration over recent law change
- Dog seriously injured after run-in with skier on Tiehack in Aspen
- Lake Tahoe weather: 3+ feet of snow blankets region; power outages begin
- Trump administration puts recreational marijuana in crosshairs
- Greeley teen identified as victim of train wreck in Eaton