Frisco’s Foote’s Rest Eatery soft opening today
Ryan Summerlin December 16, 2012
The latest addition to Foote’s Rest on Frisco Main Street is Foote’s Rest Eatery which is celebrating its soft opening today. Throughout the week the eatery will be open from 7 a.m. for breakfast with homemade donuts among its offerings, and throughout the rest of the day for a baarbecue lunch and a bonfire for roasting marshmallows. “We’re all good; we’re ready to go,” said owner Kelly Foote.
Trending In: Business
- Summit County summer months see bumps in lodging and tourism numbers
- Several “drive-by” ADA lawsuits filed against Breckenridge businesses
- Mountain Law: Understanding Colorado homestead exemption law
- Your Money: My favorite myth: Why are bonuses taxed so high?
- Frisco Workforce Center hosts job fair Thursday