Frisco’s Foote’s Rest Eatery soft opening today
December 16, 2012
The latest addition to Foote’s Rest on Frisco Main Street is Foote’s Rest Eatery which is celebrating its soft opening today. Throughout the week the eatery will be open from 7 a.m. for breakfast with homemade donuts among its offerings, and throughout the rest of the day for a baarbecue lunch and a bonfire for roasting marshmallows. “We’re all good; we’re ready to go,” said owner Kelly Foote.
Trending In: Business
- REI coming to Dillon next spring, shaking up Summit County outdoor retail market
- Mtn. Law: Must a seller of real estate disclose defects to a potential buyer?
- Summit County grocery delivery services are on the rise
- Summit County locals open French-inspired bistro on Breckenridge Main St.
- Breckenridge resident opens his 100th restaurant at Main Street Station
- Male skier, 43, dies after falling into tree well at Tahoe-area resort
- Six-story hotel proposal hopes to “put Dillon on the map”
- Summit County real estate prices soar due to high demand, low inventory
- Former Summit Housing Authority director reaches settlement with county
- Lake Tahoe skiing: Amid record snow, Squaw to stay open through July 4