Frisco’s Foote’s Rest Eatery soft opening today
December 16, 2012
The latest addition to Foote’s Rest on Frisco Main Street is Foote’s Rest Eatery which is celebrating its soft opening today. Throughout the week the eatery will be open from 7 a.m. for breakfast with homemade donuts among its offerings, and throughout the rest of the day for a baarbecue lunch and a bonfire for roasting marshmallows. “We’re all good; we’re ready to go,” said owner Kelly Foote.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- REI coming to Dillon next spring, shaking up Summit County outdoor retail market
- Owner of Silverthorne’s Everist Materials hopes recent merger will give staff opportunity to grow
- Your Money: My favorite myth: Why are bonuses taxed so high?
- Mountain Law: Understanding Colorado homestead exemption law
- Breckenridge crepe cart owner shares the secret for the perfect pancake
- Skier dies at Loveland Ski Area Friday
- Report: Faulty hardware, ‘human error’ led to fatal Flight for Life crash in Frisco
- Clear Creek coroner: Loveland Ski Area ski patrol mishandled dead skier’s body
- Breckenridge roundabout and trolley updates hope to lessen congestion woes
- Wolf Creek Ski Area death March 25 confirmed as state’s 12th