Frisco’s Foote’s Rest Eatery soft opening today
December 16, 2012
The latest addition to Foote’s Rest on Frisco Main Street is Foote’s Rest Eatery which is celebrating its soft opening today. Throughout the week the eatery will be open from 7 a.m. for breakfast with homemade donuts among its offerings, and throughout the rest of the day for a baarbecue lunch and a bonfire for roasting marshmallows. “We’re all good; we’re ready to go,” said owner Kelly Foote.
Trending In: Business
- REI coming to Dillon next spring, shaking up Summit County outdoor retail market
- Summit County locals open French-inspired bistro on Breckenridge Main St.
- Your Money: My favorite myth: Why are bonuses taxed so high?
- Mtn. Law: Must a seller of real estate disclose defects to a potential buyer?
- Breckenridge restaurateur revamps, renames Whale’s Tail as Blue Stag Saloon
- Summit community comes together to support Flight For Life Nurse Dave Repsher (video)
- Male skier, 43, dies after falling into tree well at Tahoe-area resort
- Buried alive: Colorado Rapid Avalanche Deployment team inches closer to standard avy dog training
- How snowboarding set the evolution of winter sports back three decades (column)
- A mission, a milestone: Seven mountains at 70 years old