New tax business opens in Leadville
April 1, 2013
Easy Web Taxes, a full-service tax preparation company, started up January 2013 in Leadville. Its founder, Gwyn Brodine, has a background in both accounting and preparing taxes. The other employees are family members, including daughters Sarah, an IRS registered tax preparer, and Rebekah, marketing and administration, as well as son Gregory and husband Daniel, who work with technical and network issues. Customers calling Easy Web Taxes usually speak directly with Gwyn or Sarah, who are also available to contact on Skype. Easy Web Taxes allows its customers to upload documents by computer 24/7 from any location and files tax returns for clients online through its website. Easy Web Taxes differs from programs like TurboTax because the customers don’t have to file the taxes themselves. Because of its online set-up, the company can prepare tax returns for clients in every state throughout the country.
The mission of Easy Web Taxes, according to the website, is “to provide accurate income tax preparation with integrity and honesty at an affordable price. The company goal is to build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with our clients.”
As a sponsor at the Breckenridge Beer Festival, Easy Web Taxes will have a booth where people can speak with the Brodines and ask them their questions.
For more information, visit www.
easywebtaxes.com or call at (719) 293-2030.
Trending In: Business
- REI coming to Dillon next spring, shaking up Summit County outdoor retail market
- Mtn. Law: Must a seller of real estate disclose defects to a potential buyer?
- Summit County grocery delivery services are on the rise
- Summit County locals open French-inspired bistro on Breckenridge Main St.
- Breckenridge resident opens his 100th restaurant at Main Street Station
- Male skier, 43, dies after falling into tree well at Tahoe-area resort
- Six-story hotel proposal hopes to “put Dillon on the map”
- Summit County real estate prices soar due to high demand, low inventory
- Former Summit Housing Authority director reaches settlement with county
- Lake Tahoe skiing: Amid record snow, Squaw to stay open through July 4