New tax business opens in Leadville
April 1, 2013
Easy Web Taxes, a full-service tax preparation company, started up January 2013 in Leadville. Its founder, Gwyn Brodine, has a background in both accounting and preparing taxes. The other employees are family members, including daughters Sarah, an IRS registered tax preparer, and Rebekah, marketing and administration, as well as son Gregory and husband Daniel, who work with technical and network issues. Customers calling Easy Web Taxes usually speak directly with Gwyn or Sarah, who are also available to contact on Skype. Easy Web Taxes allows its customers to upload documents by computer 24/7 from any location and files tax returns for clients online through its website. Easy Web Taxes differs from programs like TurboTax because the customers don’t have to file the taxes themselves. Because of its online set-up, the company can prepare tax returns for clients in every state throughout the country.
The mission of Easy Web Taxes, according to the website, is “to provide accurate income tax preparation with integrity and honesty at an affordable price. The company goal is to build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with our clients.”
As a sponsor at the Breckenridge Beer Festival, Easy Web Taxes will have a booth where people can speak with the Brodines and ask them their questions.
For more information, visit www.
easywebtaxes.com or call at (719) 293-2030.
Trending In: Business
- Hickenlooper appointee files 64 disability access cases
- REI coming to Dillon next spring, shaking up Summit County outdoor retail market
- Mountain Law: Understanding Colorado homestead exemption law
- Summit County locals open French-inspired bistro on Breckenridge Main St.
- Breckenridge crepe cart owner shares the secret for the perfect pancake
- Breckenridge police issued shelter in place warning due to barricarded individual
- Smell of weed in Denver leads feds to bust of Nebraska marijuana network
- After devastating injuries, Chris Hawks returns to the slopes as a coach
- Healthy economy, cheap gas prices mean more trips to Summit — and more traffic fatalities
- Mountain Town News: Snow and ice can kill just outside your door (column)