New tax business opens in Leadville
April 1, 2013
Easy Web Taxes, a full-service tax preparation company, started up January 2013 in Leadville. Its founder, Gwyn Brodine, has a background in both accounting and preparing taxes. The other employees are family members, including daughters Sarah, an IRS registered tax preparer, and Rebekah, marketing and administration, as well as son Gregory and husband Daniel, who work with technical and network issues. Customers calling Easy Web Taxes usually speak directly with Gwyn or Sarah, who are also available to contact on Skype. Easy Web Taxes allows its customers to upload documents by computer 24/7 from any location and files tax returns for clients online through its website. Easy Web Taxes differs from programs like TurboTax because the customers don’t have to file the taxes themselves. Because of its online set-up, the company can prepare tax returns for clients in every state throughout the country.
The mission of Easy Web Taxes, according to the website, is “to provide accurate income tax preparation with integrity and honesty at an affordable price. The company goal is to build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with our clients.”
As a sponsor at the Breckenridge Beer Festival, Easy Web Taxes will have a booth where people can speak with the Brodines and ask them their questions.
For more information, visit www.
easywebtaxes.com or call at (719) 293-2030.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- Colorado gem hunters are back near Alma mine that was once a mother lode of rhodochrosite, the official state mineral
- Vail Resorts to buy The North Face and Columbia stores in Breckenridge
- Rescued Silverthorne hiker recounts how he survived 80 hours lost in Colorado 14er backcountry
- Hate ski boots but love to ski? This Colorado company created a way to allow skiers to wear snowboard boots
- Girl who fell from Hotel Colorado fights for life, regained consciousness but in ‘extremely critical’ condition, mom says