Outlets at Silverthorne welcomes two new businesses
Ryan Summerlin October 30, 2013
On Friday, the Outlets at Silverthorne will host ribbon-cutting ceremonies welcoming two new businesses to Summit County.
At 12:30 p.m. Outlets staff will celebrate the grand opening of The LOFT Outlet located in the Blue Village, 227-I Blue River Parkway, next to Banana Republic. The LOFT specializes in casual, relaxed, feminine fashion with just the right accessories for fun looks, according to a Outlets at Silverthorne news release.
The public is invited to attend the shop’s grand opening and special discounts will be offered through the end of the weekend, the release stated.
Then, at 3 p.m. in the Green Village, Outlets staff will stage another ribbon cutting ceremony for seasonal occupant Halloween Bootique.
As the name implies, Halloween Bootique specializes in all things Halloween, including costumes, make up, wigs, accessories and home décor.
The public also is welcome to attend the Halloween Bootique’s grand opening at Unit 246-X in the Green Village. Snacks, cake and refreshments will be served.
Trending In: Business
- Several “drive-by” ADA lawsuits filed against Breckenridge businesses
- Summit County summer months see bumps in lodging and tourism numbers
- Mountain Law: Understanding Colorado homestead exemption law
- Your Money: My favorite myth: Why are bonuses taxed so high?
- Silverthorne woman to open new gallery featuring Southeast Asian art