Outlets at Silverthorne welcomes two new businesses
October 30, 2013
On Friday, the Outlets at Silverthorne will host ribbon-cutting ceremonies welcoming two new businesses to Summit County.
At 12:30 p.m. Outlets staff will celebrate the grand opening of The LOFT Outlet located in the Blue Village, 227-I Blue River Parkway, next to Banana Republic. The LOFT specializes in casual, relaxed, feminine fashion with just the right accessories for fun looks, according to a Outlets at Silverthorne news release.
The public is invited to attend the shop's grand opening and special discounts will be offered through the end of the weekend, the release stated.
Then, at 3 p.m. in the Green Village, Outlets staff will stage another ribbon cutting ceremony for seasonal occupant Halloween Bootique.
As the name implies, Halloween Bootique specializes in all things Halloween, including costumes, make up, wigs, accessories and home décor.
The public also is welcome to attend the Halloween Bootique's grand opening at Unit 246-X in the Green Village. Snacks, cake and refreshments will be served.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- Colorado gem hunters are back near Alma mine that was once a mother lode of rhodochrosite, the official state mineral
- Vail Resorts to buy The North Face and Columbia stores in Breckenridge
- Rescued Silverthorne hiker recounts how he survived 80 hours lost in Colorado 14er backcountry
- Mountain town news: As Vail Resorts grows, the numbers remain very flat
- Girl who fell from Hotel Colorado fights for life, regained consciousness but in ‘extremely critical’ condition, mom says