Outlets at Silverthorne welcomes two new businesses
October 30, 2013
On Friday, the Outlets at Silverthorne will host ribbon-cutting ceremonies welcoming two new businesses to Summit County.
At 12:30 p.m. Outlets staff will celebrate the grand opening of The LOFT Outlet located in the Blue Village, 227-I Blue River Parkway, next to Banana Republic. The LOFT specializes in casual, relaxed, feminine fashion with just the right accessories for fun looks, according to a Outlets at Silverthorne news release.
The public is invited to attend the shop's grand opening and special discounts will be offered through the end of the weekend, the release stated.
Then, at 3 p.m. in the Green Village, Outlets staff will stage another ribbon cutting ceremony for seasonal occupant Halloween Bootique.
As the name implies, Halloween Bootique specializes in all things Halloween, including costumes, make up, wigs, accessories and home décor.
The public also is welcome to attend the Halloween Bootique's grand opening at Unit 246-X in the Green Village. Snacks, cake and refreshments will be served.
Trending In: Business
- REI coming to Dillon next spring, shaking up Summit County outdoor retail market
- Breckenridge restaurateur revamps, renames Whale’s Tail as Blue Stag Saloon
- Breckenridge’s Grand Colorado sells $49M in shares, eyes potential expansion
- Summit County locals open French-inspired bistro on Breckenridge Main St.
- Your Money: My favorite myth: Why are bonuses taxed so high?
- Summit community comes together to support Flight For Life Nurse Dave Repsher (video)
- How snowboarding set the evolution of winter sports back three decades (column)
- Male skier, 43, dies after falling into tree well at Tahoe-area resort
- Buried alive: Colorado Rapid Avalanche Deployment team inches closer to standard avy dog training
- Mardi Gras 4Paws: The best-dressed dogs in Frisco