Slifer’s Breckenridge office adds Karyn Contino as new broker
September 10, 2013
Slifer Smith & Frampton real estate announced this week Karyn Contino joined the firm as a broker in the Breckenridge office.
Originally from Hazelton, Penn., Contino has resided in Summit County for nearly 40 years where she's owned her own real estate and rental management business. She has closed more than $325 million in sales in her career, according to a Slifer Smith & Frampton news release.
Prior to joining Slifer Smith & Frampton, Contino worked for another local real estate company after closing her firm, Executive Resorts Real Estate. Contino operated her company for 32 years and her decades of experience in Summit County have made her intimately familiar with the local real estate market, the release stated.
Slifer Smith & Frampton has been a leader in Colorado mountain real estate for more than 50 years, accounting for approximately 20 percent of the closed sales volume annually in Summit County, according to the release. The firm operates three offices in Summit County with more than 30 brokers. Slifer Smith & Frampton attributes its success and to its brokers, the majority of whom have decades of experience.
For more information on Slifer Smith & Frampton, visit http://www.summitcountyrealestate.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- Silverthorne on pace to see surplus in sales tax revenue
- Well-established Silverthorne restaurant cuts ribbon on massive expansion
- Mountain Law: Understanding Colorado homestead exemption law
- Summit County’s only McDonald’s to close for 120 days and reemerge a PlayPlace
- Bizline: Neuberger’s Hockey Shop in Breckenridge
- End of an era: Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Breckenridge eatery to serve suspension over employee cocaine bust case
- Colorado River levels mostly unaffected by lastest snowstorm
- Friends of the Lower Blue River welcomes new director
- Man found dead in Yampa River following extensive search