Summit County welcomes Tacos Tequila to Dillon
August 19, 2013
Last week, Tacos Tequila owners Kevin Pelen and Victor Casillas cut the ceremonial ribbon to commemorate the opening and expansion of their new restaurant in Dillon.
Childhood friends, Pelen and Casillas have worked together ever since high school. They had a dream of bringing authentic Mexican food to Summit County.
"We decided to open our business because we wanted to bring the real taste of authentic Mexican food to everybody in the county," said Pelen and Casillas in a news release.
Tacos Tequila opened in November of 2012 and most recently obtained a liquor license from the town of Dillon. They are located at 135 Main St. just above the Bowling Center in La Riva Mall and are open from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Mondays and 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Tuesday through Sunday.
You can also find Tacos Tequila on Facebook. For more information, call 468-0326.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush,’ ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- Hate ski boots but love to ski? This Colorado company created a way to allow skiers to wear snowboard boots
- Frisco workforce-housing project delayed amid rising construction costs
- US beer critic names Frisco’s Outer Range a top new brewery
- Vail Resorts to buy The North Face and Columbia stores in Breckenridge