Summit Daily News conducting reader survey
August 20, 2012
The Summit Daily News is conducting a reader survey to determine if its content, and the way its delivered, is meeting user expectations.
The online survey takes about 15 minutes to complete, and those who participate can be entered into a drawing for an iPad. The newspaper is looking for how readers use its products – whether it’s through the print versions, online, the mobile application or a combination of the three – and whether the content, information and ads are delivered in a way that meets their needs. There are multiple-choice questions, as well as ones open for written response.
“It’s our responsibility to make sure we’re serving our audience,” said Maggie Butler, Summit Daily marketing and projects director.
The survey is available now through Sept. 21. To take it, and be entered into the iPad drawing, go to http://www.summitdaily.com
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- Well-established Silverthorne restaurant cuts ribbon on massive expansion
- Mountain Law: Understanding Colorado homestead exemption law
- Summit County’s only McDonald’s to close for 120 days and reemerge a PlayPlace
- Silverthorne on pace to see surplus in sales tax revenue
- Enter the chamber: Frisco business sees results from Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- End of an era: Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Vail Resorts, Summit County strike deal on Keystone workforce housing
- Man found dead in Yampa River following extensive search
- Colorado River levels mostly unaffected by lastest snowstorm
- Breckenridge eatery to serve suspension over employee cocaine bust case