Summit Daily News conducting reader survey
August 20, 2012
The Summit Daily News is conducting a reader survey to determine if its content, and the way its delivered, is meeting user expectations.
The online survey takes about 15 minutes to complete, and those who participate can be entered into a drawing for an iPad. The newspaper is looking for how readers use its products – whether it’s through the print versions, online, the mobile application or a combination of the three – and whether the content, information and ads are delivered in a way that meets their needs. There are multiple-choice questions, as well as ones open for written response.
“It’s our responsibility to make sure we’re serving our audience,” said Maggie Butler, Summit Daily marketing and projects director.
The survey is available now through Sept. 21. To take it, and be entered into the iPad drawing, go to http://www.summitdaily.com
Trending In: Business
- REI coming to Dillon next spring, shaking up Summit County outdoor retail market
- Your Money: My favorite myth: Why are bonuses taxed so high?
- Local property owner sells Silverthorne lot for $7.25 million
- Uber launches new skier transit service in Breckenridge
- Aspen Skiing Co., partners will ponder how to offset Whistler’s exit from Mountain Collective ski pass
- Summit County police blotter: Cop stumbles on freshly-powdered nose
- Lake Tahoe weather: 3+ feet of snow blankets region; power outages begin
- Probation sentence for seven-time DUI offender highlights prosecutors’ frustration over recent law change
- Fremont Recpath receives $4 million in federal funds for construction
- Dog seriously injured after run-in with skier on Tiehack in Aspen