Summit Daily News conducting reader survey
August 20, 2012
The Summit Daily News is conducting a reader survey to determine if its content, and the way its delivered, is meeting user expectations.
The online survey takes about 15 minutes to complete, and those who participate can be entered into a drawing for an iPad. The newspaper is looking for how readers use its products – whether it’s through the print versions, online, the mobile application or a combination of the three – and whether the content, information and ads are delivered in a way that meets their needs. There are multiple-choice questions, as well as ones open for written response.
“It’s our responsibility to make sure we’re serving our audience,” said Maggie Butler, Summit Daily marketing and projects director.
The survey is available now through Sept. 21. To take it, and be entered into the iPad drawing, go to http://www.summitdaily.com
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- Summit County remains a desirable location for hotel development
- REI coming to Dillon next spring, shaking up Summit County outdoor retail market
- Mountain Law: Understanding Colorado homestead exemption law
- Summit County towns work with Airbnb to create tax collection agreement
- Summit County grocery delivery services are on the rise
- Breckenridge businesses facing discipline over December drug bust
- Breathalyzer fraud allegations could derail Summit County DUI cases
- Mysterious Aspen ski rental contract may relate to Trumps
- Summit County works to dispel rumors in the immigrant community
- A mountain local’s guide to spring self-care from Leslie Glenn