Summit Daily News conducting reader survey
August 20, 2012
The Summit Daily News is conducting a reader survey to determine if its content, and the way its delivered, is meeting user expectations.
The online survey takes about 15 minutes to complete, and those who participate can be entered into a drawing for an iPad. The newspaper is looking for how readers use its products – whether it’s through the print versions, online, the mobile application or a combination of the three – and whether the content, information and ads are delivered in a way that meets their needs. There are multiple-choice questions, as well as ones open for written response.
“It’s our responsibility to make sure we’re serving our audience,” said Maggie Butler, Summit Daily marketing and projects director.
The survey is available now through Sept. 21. To take it, and be entered into the iPad drawing, go to http://www.summitdaily.com
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- Created in Breckenridge, Pumpkin Spice Latte beer goes national
- Mountain Law: Understanding Colorado homestead exemption law
- Mountain Law: Private condemnation: Unlocking landlocked land
- Gardner: Investing in mutual funds Q&A (column)
- Owner of Silverthorne’s Everist Materials hopes recent merger will give staff opportunity to grow
- Eastbound lanes of Interstate 70 near Vail will close Friday morning to remove crashed semi
- Summit County firefighters again face ‘epidemic’ of unattended campfires as wildfire burns
- ‘Hyperloop One’ rail concept could cut Denver-to-Summit trip down to 6 minutes
- Man who fatally crashed into Lake Dillon was driving 60 mph, possibly intoxicated, report says
- Summit County police blotter: ‘Shady local woman’ swipes tourist’s pants and wallet in Breckenridge