Summit Daily News conducting reader survey
August 20, 2012
The Summit Daily News is conducting a reader survey to determine if its content, and the way its delivered, is meeting user expectations.
The online survey takes about 15 minutes to complete, and those who participate can be entered into a drawing for an iPad. The newspaper is looking for how readers use its products – whether it’s through the print versions, online, the mobile application or a combination of the three – and whether the content, information and ads are delivered in a way that meets their needs. There are multiple-choice questions, as well as ones open for written response.
“It’s our responsibility to make sure we’re serving our audience,” said Maggie Butler, Summit Daily marketing and projects director.
The survey is available now through Sept. 21. To take it, and be entered into the iPad drawing, go to http://www.summitdaily.com
Trending In: Business
- REI coming to Dillon next spring, shaking up Summit County outdoor retail market
- Breckenridge restaurateur revamps, renames Whale’s Tail as Blue Stag Saloon
- Breckenridge’s Grand Colorado sells $49M in shares, eyes potential expansion
- Summit County locals open French-inspired bistro on Breckenridge Main St.
- Your Money: My favorite myth: Why are bonuses taxed so high?
- Summit community comes together to support Flight For Life Nurse Dave Repsher (video)
- How snowboarding set the evolution of winter sports back three decades (column)
- Male skier, 43, dies after falling into tree well at Tahoe-area resort
- Buried alive: Colorado Rapid Avalanche Deployment team inches closer to standard avy dog training
- Mardi Gras 4Paws: The best-dressed dogs in Frisco