Summit Daily News conducting reader survey
Ryan Summerlin August 20, 2012
The Summit Daily News is conducting a reader survey to determine if its content, and the way its delivered, is meeting user expectations.
The online survey takes about 15 minutes to complete, and those who participate can be entered into a drawing for an iPad. The newspaper is looking for how readers use its products – whether it’s through the print versions, online, the mobile application or a combination of the three – and whether the content, information and ads are delivered in a way that meets their needs. There are multiple-choice questions, as well as ones open for written response.
“It’s our responsibility to make sure we’re serving our audience,” said Maggie Butler, Summit Daily marketing and projects director.
The survey is available now through Sept. 21. To take it, and be entered into the iPad drawing, go to www.summitdaily.com
Trending In: Business
- Summit County summer months see bumps in lodging and tourism numbers
- Several “drive-by” ADA lawsuits filed against Breckenridge businesses
- Mountain Law: Understanding Colorado homestead exemption law
- Your Money: My favorite myth: Why are bonuses taxed so high?
- C.B. & Potts Restaurant and Taphouse to open in Breckenridge
- Suicide rate in Summit County reaching record levels
- Rocky Mountain Underground opens 1st combo ski shop, bar in Breckenridge
- Breckenridge hires Anne Murphy as new open space and trails manager
- Letters: Breck Ski Resort COO talks parking improvements, Frisco residents concerned over zoning
- Best fall hikes for aspen leaves in Summit County (before they’re gone!)