Summit’s Mark Smith receives industry award
November 17, 2012
Mark J. Smith, president of M.J. Smith and Associates, was recently named a Five Star Wealth Manager for 2012. Smith, a Summit County resident, went through a selection process to win the award, which is received by only a small percentage of wealth managers.
“It’s an honor to be named a Five Star Wealth Manager,” Smith said. “It has always been my goal to provide clients with comprehensive services, and I’m delighted to be recognized for upholding these standards.” Smith has more than 30 years of experience as a wealth manager. He is a certified financial planner practitioner, a personal financial specialist, a certified investment management analyst and a certified public accountant.
Trending In: Business
- REI coming to Dillon next spring, shaking up Summit County outdoor retail market
- Summit County locals open French-inspired bistro on Breckenridge Main St.
- Your Money: My favorite myth: Why are bonuses taxed so high?
- Mtn. Law: Must a seller of real estate disclose defects to a potential buyer?
- Breckenridge restaurateur revamps, renames Whale’s Tail as Blue Stag Saloon
- Summit community comes together to support Flight For Life Nurse Dave Repsher (video)
- Male skier, 43, dies after falling into tree well at Tahoe-area resort
- Buried alive: Colorado Rapid Avalanche Deployment team inches closer to standard avy dog training
- How snowboarding set the evolution of winter sports back three decades (column)
- A mission, a milestone: Seven mountains at 70 years old