Summit’s Mark Smith receives industry award
November 17, 2012
Mark J. Smith, president of M.J. Smith and Associates, was recently named a Five Star Wealth Manager for 2012. Smith, a Summit County resident, went through a selection process to win the award, which is received by only a small percentage of wealth managers.
“It’s an honor to be named a Five Star Wealth Manager,” Smith said. “It has always been my goal to provide clients with comprehensive services, and I’m delighted to be recognized for upholding these standards.” Smith has more than 30 years of experience as a wealth manager. He is a certified financial planner practitioner, a personal financial specialist, a certified investment management analyst and a certified public accountant.
Trending In: Business
- REI coming to Dillon next spring, shaking up Summit County outdoor retail market
- Your Money: My favorite myth: Why are bonuses taxed so high?
- Summit County grocery delivery services are on the rise
- Uber launches new skier transit service in Breckenridge
- Breckenridge Grand Vacations’ new Peak 8 project is the company’s fourth resort
- Six-story hotel proposal hopes to “put Dillon on the map”
- Male skier, 43, dies after falling into tree well at Tahoe-area resort
- Probation sentence for seven-time DUI offender highlights prosecutors’ frustration over recent law change
- Lake Tahoe weather: 3+ feet of snow blankets region; power outages begin
- Trump administration puts recreational marijuana in crosshairs