Summit’s Mark Smith receives industry award
November 17, 2012
Mark J. Smith, president of M.J. Smith and Associates, was recently named a Five Star Wealth Manager for 2012. Smith, a Summit County resident, went through a selection process to win the award, which is received by only a small percentage of wealth managers.
“It’s an honor to be named a Five Star Wealth Manager,” Smith said. “It has always been my goal to provide clients with comprehensive services, and I’m delighted to be recognized for upholding these standards.” Smith has more than 30 years of experience as a wealth manager. He is a certified financial planner practitioner, a personal financial specialist, a certified investment management analyst and a certified public accountant.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- REI coming to Dillon next spring, shaking up Summit County outdoor retail market
- Owner of Silverthorne’s Everist Materials hopes recent merger will give staff opportunity to grow
- Mountain Law: Understanding Colorado homestead exemption law
- Your Money: My favorite myth: Why are bonuses taxed so high?
- Breckenridge crepe cart owner shares the secret for the perfect pancake
- Skier dies at Loveland Ski Area Friday
- Report: Faulty hardware, ‘human error’ led to fatal Flight for Life crash in Frisco
- Clear Creek coroner: Loveland Ski Area ski patrol mishandled dead skier’s body
- Wolf Creek Ski Area death March 25 confirmed as state’s 12th
- Breckenridge roundabout and trolley updates hope to lessen congestion woes