Summit’s Mark Smith receives industry award
November 17, 2012
Mark J. Smith, president of M.J. Smith and Associates, was recently named a Five Star Wealth Manager for 2012. Smith, a Summit County resident, went through a selection process to win the award, which is received by only a small percentage of wealth managers.
“It’s an honor to be named a Five Star Wealth Manager,” Smith said. “It has always been my goal to provide clients with comprehensive services, and I’m delighted to be recognized for upholding these standards.” Smith has more than 30 years of experience as a wealth manager. He is a certified financial planner practitioner, a personal financial specialist, a certified investment management analyst and a certified public accountant.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- REI coming to Dillon next spring, shaking up Summit County outdoor retail market
- Your Money: My favorite myth: Why are bonuses taxed so high?
- Mountain Law: Understanding Colorado homestead exemption law
- Summit County remains a desirable location for hotel development
- Breckenridge crepe cart owner shares the secret for the perfect pancake
- Storm set to break Summit County’s dry spell with as many as 7 inches predicted Thursday
- Breckenridge businesses facing discipline over December drug bust
- Summit County daycare teachers to get free health care access
- Mysterious Aspen ski rental contract may relate to Trumps
- Summit County real estate roundup: High-end real estate sales see spike in January