Summit’s Mark Smith receives industry award
November 17, 2012
Mark J. Smith, president of M.J. Smith and Associates, was recently named a Five Star Wealth Manager for 2012. Smith, a Summit County resident, went through a selection process to win the award, which is received by only a small percentage of wealth managers.
“It’s an honor to be named a Five Star Wealth Manager,” Smith said. “It has always been my goal to provide clients with comprehensive services, and I’m delighted to be recognized for upholding these standards.” Smith has more than 30 years of experience as a wealth manager. He is a certified financial planner practitioner, a personal financial specialist, a certified investment management analyst and a certified public accountant.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- Created in Breckenridge, Pumpkin Spice Latte beer goes national
- Gardner: Investing in mutual funds Q&A (column)
- Mountain Law: Understanding Colorado homestead exemption law
- Summit County’s only McDonald’s to close for 120 days and reemerge a PlayPlace
- Biz briefs: Trolley Crepes, new lingerie shop and Camp 9600
- BREAKING: Tenderfoot Fire near Dillon spreads to 21 acres; no evacuations underway yet
- Summit Daily editorial: Brace yourself for the Amazon overflow
- Tenderfoot2 Fire: Air attack continues as firefighters race against expected winds
- Tenderfoot 2 Fire now 50 percent contained, officials “cautiously optimistic”
- UPDATE: Public briefing on Tenderfoot 2 fire near Dillon to be held this evening