Summit’s Mark Smith receives industry award
November 17, 2012
Mark J. Smith, president of M.J. Smith and Associates, was recently named a Five Star Wealth Manager for 2012. Smith, a Summit County resident, went through a selection process to win the award, which is received by only a small percentage of wealth managers.
“It’s an honor to be named a Five Star Wealth Manager,” Smith said. “It has always been my goal to provide clients with comprehensive services, and I’m delighted to be recognized for upholding these standards.” Smith has more than 30 years of experience as a wealth manager. He is a certified financial planner practitioner, a personal financial specialist, a certified investment management analyst and a certified public accountant.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Business
- Summit County remains a desirable location for hotel development
- REI coming to Dillon next spring, shaking up Summit County outdoor retail market
- Mountain Law: Understanding Colorado homestead exemption law
- Summit County towns work with Airbnb to create tax collection agreement
- Your Money: My favorite myth: Why are bonuses taxed so high?
- Breckenridge businesses facing discipline over December drug bust
- Breathalyzer fraud allegations could derail Summit County DUI cases
- Storm set to break Summit County’s dry spell with as many as 7 inches predicted Thursday
- Mysterious Aspen ski rental contract may relate to Trumps
- Summit County works to dispel rumors in the immigrant community