On Wednesday, Sept. 4, at 11:15 a.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office was called by Bristlecone Hospice to respond to a Summit Cove residence for the death of pre-registered 56-year-old Nancy Secor. This was an expected death and the scene was consistent with the circumstances. Secor, was a longtime Summit County local. Secor's next of kin has been notified.
Longtime Summit County local Nancy Secor dies
Trending in: Crime
- Summit County police blotter: Camper passes out on Montezuma Road, arrested for LSD possession
- Breckenridge armed robbery suspect extended plea deal by district attorney
- Silverthorne 7-Eleven robber pleads guilty, faces minimum eight-year sentence
- Summit County police blotter: Vail Resorts employee crashes his boss’ brand new Porsche
- Video: State trooper recounts being shot during Interstate 70 stop
- Independent review site compares multi-resort ski pass value
- Who causes the nightmare on Interstate 70? Tourists, truckers or CDOT?
- Breckenridge photographer’s wilderness photo chosen for display in Smithsonian museum in D.C.
- Colorado, Washington city managers offer their experience of marijuana on Main
- Rio Grande Mexican Restaurant opens seventh location in Frisco