On Wednesday, Sept. 4, at 11:15 a.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office was called by Bristlecone Hospice to respond to a Summit Cove residence for the death of pre-registered 56-year-old Nancy Secor. This was an expected death and the scene was consistent with the circumstances. Secor, was a longtime Summit County local. Secor's next of kin has been notified.
Longtime Summit County local Nancy Secor dies
Trending in: Crime
- Former Idaho Springs cop acquitted in assault case
- Deal in works for Dillon man charged in meth, child sex assault cases
- Former Idaho Springs police sergeant to stand trial in assault case
- Arrest report sheds new light on Summit County machete attack
- Aspen homicide affidavit portrays simmering feud between Nancy Pfister, Stylers