On Wednesday, Sept. 4, at 11:15 a.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office was called by Bristlecone Hospice to respond to a Summit Cove residence for the death of pre-registered 56-year-old Nancy Secor. This was an expected death and the scene was consistent with the circumstances. Secor, was a longtime Summit County local. Secor's next of kin has been notified.
Longtime Summit County local Nancy Secor dies
Trending in: Crime
- Silverthorne town councilman Jon Bird was a pilot, angler and selfless father
- Summit County locals send aid to remote Nepalese villages after April 25 quake
- Breckenridge Craft Spirits Festival awards announced
- 2015 Dillon Ice Melt champ Kelly Maike wins $4,000 with April 20 guess
- Frisco luthier Bevan Frost crafts custom guitars