On Tuesday, Oct. 1, at 10:15 a.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office responded to the death of 30-year-old Stephen Mahlstedt in Keystone. The case is currently under investigation and no further information will be released at this time.
- Helicopter crash allegations emerge in lawsuit against Airbus, Air Methods
- Local mountain bike racer killed in Crested Butte crash
- Record-breaking pay parking revenue in Breck
- Private-land camping startups offer alternative to public lands
- Downhill longboarding: An underground realm of motorcycle leathers and freeway speeds on Vail Pass