On Tuesday, Oct. 1, at 10:15 a.m., the Summit County Coroner's Office responded to the death of 30-year-old Stephen Mahlstedt in Keystone. The case is currently under investigation and no further information will be released at this time.
30-year-old male found dead in Keystone
Trending in: Crime
- Box of WW2 grenades dropped off at Breckenridge fire station sparks evacuation
- Summit schools expect more than 3,500 students to enroll this year
- Kaiser Permanente welcomes new doctors at mountain clinics
- Mental illness "an epidemic" in Summit County
- Meet Kaiser Permanente local doc, Carol Venable (sponsored)