The brilliant yellows and reds of autumn have stuck around longer than normal this year, which has given Summit Daily News readers more time to get out and take great photos of one of the high country’s most beautiful seasons. So as snow falls and turns the landscape a powdery white, enjoy these portraits of fading glory.
Seen in Summit County: Autumn color still shining bright as winter arrives
Trending in: Crime
- University of Colorado student dies skiing at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Westbound I-70 at Vail Pass closed due to accident
- Woodward at Copper offering children's programs in March
- Summit County miner faces prison after threatening Forest Service, operating illegally
- Ski Tip Lodge in Keystone ranked No. 6 in country by OpenTable diners