The brilliant yellows and reds of autumn have stuck around longer than normal this year, which has given Summit Daily News readers more time to get out and take great photos of one of the high country’s most beautiful seasons. So as snow falls and turns the landscape a powdery white, enjoy these portraits of fading glory.
Seen in Summit County: Autumn color still shining bright as winter arrives
Trending in: Crime
- Sleep apnea at high altitude a hidden hindrance for endurance athletes
- Officials puzzle over orange water near Breckenridge neighborhood
- Summit housing partnership targets long-term family rentals
- Dillon plans large-scale amphitheater renovations
- Summit Right Brain: Daniel "Moose" Bednarski is a singer/songwriter from Breckenridge