The brilliant yellows and reds of autumn have stuck around longer than normal this year, which has given Summit Daily News readers more time to get out and take great photos of one of the high country’s most beautiful seasons. So as snow falls and turns the landscape a powdery white, enjoy these portraits of fading glory.
Seen in Summit County: Autumn color still shining bright as winter arrives
Trending in: Crime
- Skiers catch last turns at Loveland Ski Area Sunday: A-Basin remains open
- Senegalese men among Summit County's Colorado Mountain College graduates
- Silverthorne town councilman Jon Bird was a pilot, angler and selfless father
- Prosecutor in Summit County machete attack case pushes for stiffer charges
- Silverthorne 'pain doctor' sentenced to 15 years for narcotic distribution