The brilliant yellows and reds of autumn have stuck around longer than normal this year, which has given Summit Daily News readers more time to get out and take great photos of one of the high country’s most beautiful seasons. So as snow falls and turns the landscape a powdery white, enjoy these portraits of fading glory.
Seen in Summit County: Autumn color still shining bright as winter arrives
Trending in: Crime
- Spend New Year’s Eve at one of these parties around Summit County
- Hey! You're doing it wrong — four common skier mistakes
- Holiday snowstorm promises to snarl skier traffic at Eisenhower Tunnel
- Woodward at Copper now offers beginner ski and snowboard lessons for teens
- Quandary Peak access road at the center of bitter Summit County controversy