The brilliant yellows and reds of autumn have stuck around longer than normal this year, which has given Summit Daily News readers more time to get out and take great photos of one of the high country’s most beautiful seasons. So as snow falls and turns the landscape a powdery white, enjoy these portraits of fading glory.
Seen in Summit County: Autumn color still shining bright as winter arrives
Trending in: Crime
- Summit County sheriff race begins with a Republican nomination
- Summit County denies appeal on Tiger Road rock crushing operations
- Solar gardens are growing slowly out West
- National Park Service maps show the country's quietest places are without water, humans
- Surviving Summit: Rethink your core to find relief from back pain