Summit County DUI conviction prompts statement from D.A.
Trending in: Crime
- Summit County police blotter: Deputies led on scavenger hunt by burglary suspect
- Silverthorne calf moose on the mend, not out of the woods yet
- Colorado Highway 9 near Breckenridge to see roadwork resume
- Copper Mountain Fire responds to Interstate 70 crash; woman in critical condition
- Breckenridge landlord wins $100,000 judgment against tenant
- Suspect identified in Frisco motel death; victim's injuries consistent with a fight, coroner says
- Deadly Frisco motel incident could result in homicide charges, DA says
- Bitter Summit County eminent domain dispute ends with $115,000 settlement
- Mountain Travel Symposium: How can the ski industry grow?
- What you need to know about buying recreational marijuana in Colorado