Eric Larson, 45, from Lafayette, Colo., had been skiing at Arapahoe Basin Ski Area when he collapsed at the bottom of a hill on Dec. 26, according to the Summit County Coroner’s Office. He was taken from the ski area to St. Anthony’s Hospital in Lakewood via a Flight For Life helicopter and died within minutes of being admitted to the emergency department, the coroner reported. An autopsy has been scheduled.
Skier collapses at A-Basin, dies at hospital
Trending in: Crime
- Breckenridge Grand Vacations owner dies while on tour of Nepal
- Florida man killed in Highway 9 crash
- Cut fiber-optic cable causes Summit County cell outage
- 2015 ski and snowboard videos: Last Champions by Nightmare, Small World, Side Hit Society, Afterglow
- More than 70 new citizens sworn in at Dillon Amphitheater