Breckenridge Police Department seeking information about recent theft
May 20, 2014
The Breckenridge Police Department is seeking information from the public about the theft of an underground utility reader from the corner of French Street and Boreas Pass Road.
The theft took place sometime between 12:15 and 1:15 p.m. Thursday, May 15, according to a police department news release. An employee of the United States Infrastructure Co. set the utility reader on the ground in a black bag. When he returned the device was gone.
The stolen device is one half of a two-piece unit. The device should be labeled with an asset sticker with the numbers #95965 or #95967.
The Breckenridge police have identified a silver and black, two-toned Subaru Baja as a vehicle of interest in the theft. The vehicle was in the area at the time of the crime, the release stated.
Anyone with any information is asked to call the Breckenridge Police Department at 453-2941.
News from across the Web
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- High Country Crime: Woodchuck starts car fire in Steamboat Springs, flees scene, later apprehended
- Breckenridge eatery to serve suspension over employee cocaine bust case
- Summit County police blotter: Woman unfazed by bee swarm inside her car
- Stalking victim says court case barely scratched the surface of 6-year battle with abuse
- Unconventional Summit County manslaughter trial ends in acquittal
- Vail Resorts, Summit County strike deal on Keystone workforce housing
- Man found dead in Yampa River following extensive search
- End of an era: Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Colorado River levels mostly unaffected by lastest snowstorm
- I-70 road update: Eastbound now open at Vail Pass after crash