Breckenridge Police Department seeking information about recent theft
Ryan Summerlin May 20, 2014
The Breckenridge Police Department is seeking information from the public about the theft of an underground utility reader from the corner of French Street and Boreas Pass Road.
The theft took place sometime between 12:15 and 1:15 p.m. Thursday, May 15, according to a police department news release. An employee of the United States Infrastructure Co. set the utility reader on the ground in a black bag. When he returned the device was gone.
The stolen device is one half of a two-piece unit. The device should be labeled with an asset sticker with the numbers #95965 or #95967.
The Breckenridge police have identified a silver and black, two-toned Subaru Baja as a vehicle of interest in the theft. The vehicle was in the area at the time of the crime, the release stated.
Anyone with any information is asked to call the Breckenridge Police Department at 453-2941.
Trending In: Crime
- Bystanders testify to Bostic’s death in Frisco murder case
- 3,000 pot plants seized in illegal Garfield County grow
- Man accused of stealing $550,000 from Summit HOAs wants his case dropped
- Summit County police blotter: This $50 isn’t Pho real
- Summit County police blotter: Baby carted away, then recovered at Lowe’s
- Rocky Mountain Underground opens 1st combo ski shop, bar in Breckenridge
- ‘Deplorables for Trump’ banner vandalized in Dillon
- Breckenridge hires Anne Murphy as new open space and trails manager
- Housing Divided, Part 1: Study confirms severity of Summit County housing crisis
- Summit County real estate round-up: Lack of property stock causes stall in August sales