Breckenridge Police Department seeks leads on recent hit-and-run crash
Ryan Summerlin October 31, 2013
The Breckenridge Police Department is turning to the public for information about a driver involved in a hit-and-run crash earlier this week.
On Monday, officers responded to the scene of the crash in the 1500 block of Ski Hill Road in Breckenridge on the bridge between One Ski Hill Place and Crystal Peak Lodge. A car reportedly hit several guardrails before continuing to the Peak 7 area.
The suspect vehicle is a white Subaru Impreza with considerable front-end damage.
Anyone with any information is asked to call the Breckenridge Police Department at 453-2941.
Trending In: Crime
- Bystanders testify to Bostic’s death in Frisco murder case
- 3,000 pot plants seized in illegal Garfield County grow
- Summit County police blotter: This $50 isn’t Pho real
- Man accused of stealing $550,000 from Summit HOAs wants his case dropped
- Summit County police blotter: Baby carted away, then recovered at Lowe’s
- Rocky Mountain Underground opens 1st combo ski shop, bar in Breckenridge
- Breckenridge hires Anne Murphy as new open space and trails manager
- Letters: Breck Ski Resort COO talks parking improvements, Frisco residents concerned over zoning
- Mountain Town News: Booming summers too much of a good thing? (Column)
- Quandary: Learn about the I-70 Traction Law before the snow hits