Breckenridge Police Department seeks leads on recent hit-and-run crash
October 31, 2013
The Breckenridge Police Department is turning to the public for information about a driver involved in a hit-and-run crash earlier this week.
On Monday, officers responded to the scene of the crash in the 1500 block of Ski Hill Road in Breckenridge on the bridge between One Ski Hill Place and Crystal Peak Lodge. A car reportedly hit several guardrails before continuing to the Peak 7 area.
The suspect vehicle is a white Subaru Impreza with considerable front-end damage.
Anyone with any information is asked to call the Breckenridge Police Department at 453-2941.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- High Country Crime: Man in Aspen arrested after claiming to be former NFL player
- Man flees Summit County police officers in 100-mph motorcycle chase
- Colorado judge: Breath test evidence in DUI cases “something other than the truth”
- Summit County police blotter: Trouble with “Mexican Mafia” prompts jewelry theft
- A day in the life of a Lake Dillon patroller
- Colorado 14er for sale: Buy Culebra Peak in the Sangre de Cristo Range for $105 million
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- First family of whitewater: Into roaring Browns Canyon with the Foleys of Performance Tours Rafting (video)
- Summit County visitor captures possible mountain lion screams on video in Keystone
- Biff America: Six commandments we can all agree on (column)