I-70 closed between Frisco, Silverthorne
January 30, 2014
The Colorado Department of Transportation closed eastbound I-70 between Frisco and Silverthorne due to a jackknifed semi near milepost 204.
U.S. Highway 6 remains closed at Loveland Pass. Dillon Dam Road also is closed due to weather.
The Summit Daily News will update traffic throughout the day as weather and road conditions change.
Trending In: Crime
- Breckenridge dog mauled by mastiff, put down a month later
- 18-year-old cadet dies after skiing accident at Keystone Resort
- Summit County police blotter: Seven-year-old saves face at Copper Mountain Resort
- #Busted: Summit Cove snowboard thief ID’d within hours through Facebook
- Summit School District and sheriff hoping to assign second cop to schools