I-70 closed between Frisco, Silverthorne
January 30, 2014
The Colorado Department of Transportation closed eastbound I-70 between Frisco and Silverthorne due to a jackknifed semi near milepost 204.
U.S. Highway 6 remains closed at Loveland Pass. Dillon Dam Road also is closed due to weather.
The Summit Daily News will update traffic throughout the day as weather and road conditions change.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- Breckenridge businesses facing discipline over December drug bust
- Storm set to break Summit County’s dry spell with as many as 7 inches predicted Thursday
- Breathalyzer fraud allegations could derail Summit County DUI cases
- Mysterious Aspen ski rental contract may relate to Trumps
- Summit County works to dispel rumors in the immigrant community