I-70 closed between Frisco, Silverthorne
January 30, 2014
The Colorado Department of Transportation closed eastbound I-70 between Frisco and Silverthorne due to a jackknifed semi near milepost 204.
U.S. Highway 6 remains closed at Loveland Pass. Dillon Dam Road also is closed due to weather.
The Summit Daily News will update traffic throughout the day as weather and road conditions change.
News from across the Web
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- Breckenridge ambulance provider stripped of transport rights after spat with county government
- High Country Crime: ‘No evidence’ as judge drops pot charge against Eagle county surveyor
- Colorado judge: Breath test evidence in DUI cases “something other than the truth”
- Sexual misconduct charges against former Copper Mountain maintenance worker dismissed on eve of re-trial
- Police seek suspect after stabbing near Baldy Mountain
- Silverthorne construction fatality may have been caused by equipment blind spot, inspectors say
- Gov. John Hickenlooper takes a spin in visit to possible link in Alma-to-Aspen trail loop
- Frisco’s 10 Mile Music Hall will be biggest venue of its kind in the Rockies, owners say
- Knopf: Why does Colorado make it so hard for immigrant to get driver’s licenses? (column)
- State agencies meet in Silverthorne to create strategies for reducing highway animal deaths