I-70 closed between Frisco, Silverthorne
January 30, 2014
The Colorado Department of Transportation closed eastbound I-70 between Frisco and Silverthorne due to a jackknifed semi near milepost 204.
U.S. Highway 6 remains closed at Loveland Pass. Dillon Dam Road also is closed due to weather.
The Summit Daily News will update traffic throughout the day as weather and road conditions change.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- High Country Crime: Man in Aspen arrested after claiming to be former NFL player
- Man flees Summit County police officers in 100-mph motorcycle chase
- A day in the life of a Lake Dillon patroller
- Summit County police blotter: Trouble with “Mexican Mafia” prompts jewelry theft
- Police seek suspect after stabbing near Baldy Mountain
- First family of whitewater: Into roaring Browns Canyon with the Foleys of Performance Tours Rafting (video)
- Mountain Wheels: Second-generation Subaru Crosstrek aims at outdoorspeople (column)
- Couple’s connection to Courage Classic runs deep
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Biff America: Six commandments we can all agree on (column)