I-70 closed between Frisco, Silverthorne
Ryan Summerlin January 30, 2014
The Colorado Department of Transportation closed eastbound I-70 between Frisco and Silverthorne due to a jackknifed semi near milepost 204.
U.S. Highway 6 remains closed at Loveland Pass. Dillon Dam Road also is closed due to weather.
The Summit Daily News will update traffic throughout the day as weather and road conditions change.
Trending In: Crime
- Summit County emergency crews stage mass shooter simulation
- Amaya’s ex-wife says they tried exorcism of him two years before double homicide
- 3,000 pot plants seized in illegal Garfield County grow
- Summit County coroner responds to two suicide reports
- Man accused of stealing $550,000 from Summit HOAs wants his case dropped