I-70 closed between Frisco, Silverthorne
Ryan Summerlin January 30, 2014
The Colorado Department of Transportation closed eastbound I-70 between Frisco and Silverthorne due to a jackknifed semi near milepost 204.
U.S. Highway 6 remains closed at Loveland Pass. Dillon Dam Road also is closed due to weather.
The Summit Daily News will update traffic throughout the day as weather and road conditions change.
Trending In: Crime
- Bystanders testify to Bostic’s death in Frisco murder case
- Man accused of stealing $550,000 from Summit HOAs wants his case dropped
- 3,000 pot plants seized in illegal Garfield County grow
- Summit County police blotter: This $50 isn’t Pho real
- Summit County police blotter: Baby carted away, then recovered at Lowe’s
- Rocky Mountain Underground opens 1st combo ski shop, bar in Breckenridge
- Breckenridge hires Anne Murphy as new open space and trails manager
- Quandary: Learn about the I-70 Traction Law before the snow hits
- Mountain Town News: Booming summers too much of a good thing? (Column)
- Summit County summer months see bumps in lodging and tourism numbers