I-70 closed between Frisco, Silverthorne
January 30, 2014
The Colorado Department of Transportation closed eastbound I-70 between Frisco and Silverthorne due to a jackknifed semi near milepost 204.
U.S. Highway 6 remains closed at Loveland Pass. Dillon Dam Road also is closed due to weather.
The Summit Daily News will update traffic throughout the day as weather and road conditions change.
News from across the Web
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- SWAT team called to armed standoff in Silverthorne
- High Country Crime: Naked sex offender arrested on Aspen street
- Stalking victim says court case barely scratched the surface of 6-year battle with abuse
- Breckenridge eatery to serve suspension over employee cocaine bust case
- Summit County police blotter: Woman unfazed by bee swarm inside her car