Loveland Pass, Dillon Dam Road closed due to weather
December 24, 2013
U.S. Highway 6 at Loveland Pass and Dillon Dam Road are both closed due to severe weather and white out conditions, according to the Summit County Alert system.
Trucks transporting hazardous materials will be diverted through the Eisenhower/Johnson Memorial Tunnel at the top of each hour.
For additional road condition information within Summit County, call 668-1090. For road conditions on Interstate 70, state highways and passes, dial 511 or visit http://www.cotrip.org.
Trending In: Crime
- Breckenridge dog mauled by mastiff, put down a month later
- Summit County police blotter: Seven-year-old saves face at Copper Mountain Resort
- Summit School District and sheriff hoping to assign second cop to schools
- 18-year-old cadet dies after skiing accident at Keystone Resort
- #Busted: Summit Cove snowboard thief ID’d within hours through Facebook