Loveland Pass, Dillon Dam Road closed due to weather
Ryan Summerlin December 24, 2013
U.S. Highway 6 at Loveland Pass and Dillon Dam Road are both closed due to severe weather and white out conditions, according to the Summit County Alert system.
Trucks transporting hazardous materials will be diverted through the Eisenhower/Johnson Memorial Tunnel at the top of each hour.
For additional road condition information within Summit County, call 668-1090. For road conditions on Interstate 70, state highways and passes, dial 511 or visit www.cotrip.org.
Trending In: Crime
- Summit County emergency crews stage mass shooter simulation
- 3,000 pot plants seized in illegal Garfield County grow
- Man accused of stealing $550,000 from Summit HOAs wants his case dropped
- Summit County coroner responds to two suicide reports
- Summit County police blotter: Baby carted away, then recovered at Lowe’s
- Suicide rate in Summit County reaching record levels
- Summit School District works toward medical marijuana policy for students
- Kelly Samuels: 1969 – 2016
- Best fall hikes for aspen leaves in Summit County (before they’re gone!)
- Election 2016: Health care professionals raise concerns about Amendment 69; supporters say it will cure state’s health care ills