Loveland Pass, Dillon Dam Road closed due to weather
December 24, 2013
U.S. Highway 6 at Loveland Pass and Dillon Dam Road are both closed due to severe weather and white out conditions, according to the Summit County Alert system.
Trucks transporting hazardous materials will be diverted through the Eisenhower/Johnson Memorial Tunnel at the top of each hour.
For additional road condition information within Summit County, call 668-1090. For road conditions on Interstate 70, state highways and passes, dial 511 or visit http://www.cotrip.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- High Country Crime: Man in Aspen arrested after claiming to be former NFL player
- Man flees Summit County police officers in 100-mph motorcycle chase
- Summit County police blotter: Tequila-fueled Tinder date ends in robbery
- Colorado judge: Breath test evidence in DUI cases “something other than the truth”
- Summit County police blotter: Trouble with “Mexican Mafia” prompts jewelry theft
- Colorado 14er for sale: Buy Culebra Peak in the Sangre de Cristo Range for $105 million
- Eagle man allegedly tried to beat to death female bartender at closing time
- Summit County visitor captures possible mountain lion screams on video in Keystone
- After 30-foot tumble off Mount Royal, 73-year-old woman able to shake it off
- First family of whitewater: Into roaring Browns Canyon with the Foleys of Performance Tours Rafting (video)