Loveland Pass, Dillon Dam Road closed due to weather
December 24, 2013
U.S. Highway 6 at Loveland Pass and Dillon Dam Road are both closed due to severe weather and white out conditions, according to the Summit County Alert system.
Trucks transporting hazardous materials will be diverted through the Eisenhower/Johnson Memorial Tunnel at the top of each hour.
For additional road condition information within Summit County, call 668-1090. For road conditions on Interstate 70, state highways and passes, dial 511 or visit http://www.cotrip.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- Man flees Summit County police officers in 100-mph motorcycle chase
- Summit County police blotter: Trouble with “Mexican Mafia” prompts jewelry theft
- Breckenridge drug bust reveals cocaine being sold out of bars, restaurants
- Colorado judge: Breath test evidence in DUI cases “something other than the truth”
- Police seek suspect after stabbing near Baldy Mountain
- Amped up: Dillon begins work on $8.4M upgrade to town’s premiere performance venue
- Wolverine returning to Colorado? Federal bureaucracy stands in the way
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Mountain Wheels: Second-generation Subaru Crosstrek aims at outdoorspeople (column)
- Your guide to Summit County’s best OHV and Jeep trails