Loveland Pass, Dillon Dam Road closed due to weather
December 24, 2013
U.S. Highway 6 at Loveland Pass and Dillon Dam Road are both closed due to severe weather and white out conditions, according to the Summit County Alert system.
Trucks transporting hazardous materials will be diverted through the Eisenhower/Johnson Memorial Tunnel at the top of each hour.
For additional road condition information within Summit County, call 668-1090. For road conditions on Interstate 70, state highways and passes, dial 511 or visit http://www.cotrip.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- Clear Creek coroner: Loveland Ski Area ski patrol mishandled dead skier’s body
- Skier dies at Loveland Ski Area Friday
- Report: Faulty hardware, ‘human error’ led to fatal Flight for Life crash in Frisco
- Breckenridge roundabout and trolley updates hope to lessen congestion woes
- Wolf Creek Ski Area death March 25 confirmed as state’s 12th