Red White & Blue Fire receives award for accurate financial reporting
May 8, 2014
For the third consecutive year, the Red White & Blue Fire Protection District received recognition for excellence in financial reporting from the Government Finance Officers Association. The award was presented last month to district finance officer Amy Waldes and her staff for the preparation of the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report.
“Amy is a very diligent, accurate and a person of high integrity when working with the district’s finances and this is proven by the receipt of this award,” said Fire Chief Jim Keating in a written statement.
Trending In: Crime
- Breckenridge dog mauled by mastiff, put down a month later
- 18-year-old cadet dies after skiing accident at Keystone Resort
- Summit County police blotter: Seven-year-old saves face at Copper Mountain Resort
- #Busted: Summit Cove snowboard thief ID’d within hours through Facebook
- Summit School District and sheriff hoping to assign second cop to schools