Red White & Blue Fire receives award for accurate financial reporting
May 8, 2014
For the third consecutive year, the Red White & Blue Fire Protection District received recognition for excellence in financial reporting from the Government Finance Officers Association. The award was presented last month to district finance officer Amy Waldes and her staff for the preparation of the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report.
"Amy is a very diligent, accurate and a person of high integrity when working with the district's finances and this is proven by the receipt of this award," said Fire Chief Jim Keating in a written statement.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- Breckenridge Police Department a leader on diversity and inclusion
- High Country Crime: Notorious Aspen con man gets six years
- Breckenridge businesses facing discipline over December drug bust
- Breathalyzer fraud allegations could derail Summit County DUI cases
- Menacing moose tranquilized, removed from Breckenridge Nordic Center