Silverthorne man facing child luring charges in Park County
October 31, 2013
The Park County Sheriff’s Office this week announced the arrest of a Silverthorne man on suspicion of luring children.
Kenneth Louis Peters, 45, of Silverthorne, was arrested Sunday in Jefferson County on an outstanding Park County warrant. Peters is charged in Park Combined Court with one count each of internet luring of a child, enticement of a child and contributing to the delinquency of a minor, all Class 4 felonies.
Peters is currently in custody at the Park County Jail and is being held without bond.
In a news release issued over the weekend, Park County Sheriff Fred Wegener commended the work of his school resource officers, detectives and officials with the Park County School District “for their unyielding efforts to bring this individual to justice and for protecting kids.”
The investigation is ongoing and no further information is available because the case involves juveniles.
Anyone with additional information about Peters is encouraged to contact Detective D.J. Hannigan at (719) 836-4388.
Trending In: Crime
- Former Summit County man imprisoned for Ponzi scheme ran similar scam in Dillon
- Eagle County surveyor arrested for alleged illegal marijuana grow
- Surveyor says he’ll be cleared in pot grow case
- Summit County rescuers responded to three avalanches this weekend
- Breckenridge dog mauled by mastiff, put down a month later
- Summit County locals open French-inspired bistro on Breckenridge Main St.
- Merchants in Breckenridge to pay for customer parking validations
- Chairlift speed dating event at Loveland Ski Area Saturday
- Housing Divided, Part 12: Renters vulnerable in disputes with landlords
- Summit County weather forecast calls for steady snow throughout weekend