Silverthorne man facing child luring charges in Park County
October 31, 2013
The Park County Sheriff's Office this week announced the arrest of a Silverthorne man on suspicion of luring children.
Kenneth Louis Peters, 45, of Silverthorne, was arrested Sunday in Jefferson County on an outstanding Park County warrant. Peters is charged in Park Combined Court with one count each of internet luring of a child, enticement of a child and contributing to the delinquency of a minor, all Class 4 felonies.
Peters is currently in custody at the Park County Jail and is being held without bond.
In a news release issued over the weekend, Park County Sheriff Fred Wegener commended the work of his school resource officers, detectives and officials with the Park County School District "for their unyielding efforts to bring this individual to justice and for protecting kids."
The investigation is ongoing and no further information is available because the case involves juveniles.
Anyone with additional information about Peters is encouraged to contact Detective D.J. Hannigan at (719) 836-4388.
News from across the Web
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Crime
- SWAT team called to armed standoff in Silverthorne
- Stalking victim says court case barely scratched the surface of 6-year battle with abuse
- Breckenridge eatery to serve suspension over employee cocaine bust case
- Summit County police blotter: Woman unfazed by bee swarm inside her car
- Breckenridge man sentenced to five years for role in two fentanyl overdose deaths