9Health Fair registration deadline approaching Feb. 27
February 22, 2017
For going on its third decade, the 9Health Fair returns to Summit County on Saturday, April 8, and organizers want to remind all health and wellness vendors they need to register by Monday, Feb. 27.
The event, featuring the Wellness Village for access to affordable and convenient health screenings, will once again take place at Summit High School. And like last year, the health fair is expanding the focus from merely providing discount screenings to offering attendees the resources for living a healthy, well-balanced life.
The village will promote local businesses with experts and education to help people create and maintain healthy habits. Whether a new or previous vendor, hosts 9Health, Summit County Rotary and Centura Health encourage all wellness organizations to apply for exhibit space no later than Feb. 27. Interested parties should contact Dave Murray at either email@example.com or 303-908-2819.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- EPA works to clean up the toxic Jumbo Mine near Keystone Resort
- Morrie Shepard, Vail’s first ski school director, has taken his final lift ride
- Colorado health insurance regulators holding public meeting on 2018 premium rates
- Breckenridge mayor, town manager to meet public over coffee today
- Disposable plastic bags vanishing in Avon; point-of-sale ban goes into effect May 1
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush,’ ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- Hate ski boots but love to ski? This Colorado company created a way to allow skiers to wear snowboard boots
- Frisco workforce-housing project delayed amid rising construction costs
- US beer critic names Frisco’s Outer Range a top new brewery
- Steamboat Ski Area investigating mountain coaster incident