Arvada man dies after heart attack at Keystone
June 25, 2013
An Arvada man who was visiting Summit County died Monday, two days after he suffered a heart attack in the Keystone area and was air lifted to a hospital in Lakewood.
Rand Meyers, 57, went into cardiac arrest on Saturday. He was transported by helicopter to St. Anthony’s Hospital on the Front Range.
He was pronounced dead Monday just before 9 p.m., according to a statement from the Summit County Coroner.
The circumstances and manner of death were consistent with natural causes, Coroner Tim Keeling stated. Meyers was reportedly indoors when he had the heart attack.
— Caddie Nath
Trending In: Local
- Man ordered to pay $260K for reckless skiing in Keystone
- Hunter survives bear attack near South Park
- Summit County skier transport plan provides for non-critical injuries
- Colorado may euthanize more bears and lions to try to boost dwindling deer numbers
- DA candidates answer questions about death penalty, restorative justice