Arvada man dies after heart attack at Keystone
June 25, 2013
An Arvada man who was visiting Summit County died Monday, two days after he suffered a heart attack in the Keystone area and was air lifted to a hospital in Lakewood.
Rand Meyers, 57, went into cardiac arrest on Saturday. He was transported by helicopter to St. Anthony's Hospital on the Front Range.
He was pronounced dead Monday just before 9 p.m., according to a statement from the Summit County Coroner.
The circumstances and manner of death were consistent with natural causes, Coroner Tim Keeling stated. Meyers was reportedly indoors when he had the heart attack.
— Caddie Nath
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Vail Resorts, Summit County strike deal on Keystone workforce housing
- Summit County police blotter: Woman unfazed by bee swarm inside her car
- I-70 road update: Eastbound now open at Vail Pass after crash
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area to extend season with bonus weekend
- End of an era: Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades