Biologist to give talk on foxes at Colorado Mountain College
February 15, 2017
Dr. Patrick Magee, a wildlife biologist and chair of the Thornton Biology Research Program at Western State Colorado University, will speak at Colorado Mountain College on Feb. 23, about red foxes and how they survive in the winter. The presentation will start at 3 p.m. at the Paul and Eileen Finkel Auditorium in Breckenridge. It is free to the public.
In addition to studying foxes, Magee has done research on the snowshoe hare, boreal owls, the Gunnison sage-grouse and other animals. For more information on the presentation contact Kristin Barrett at email@example.com.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Breckenridge stalking victim says court case barely scratched surface of battle with abuse
- Aspen man who died at parking garage ran to his death
- Summit County residents take to the streets for March for Science
- Breckenridge Ski Resort celebrates closing day with Breck Plunge
- High Country Crime: Bar brawler arrested in Snowmass