Biologist to give talk on foxes at Colorado Mountain College
February 15, 2017
Dr. Patrick Magee, a wildlife biologist and chair of the Thornton Biology Research Program at Western State Colorado University, will speak at Colorado Mountain College on Feb. 23, about red foxes and how they survive in the winter. The presentation will start at 3 p.m. at the Paul and Eileen Finkel Auditorium in Breckenridge. It is free to the public.
In addition to studying foxes, Magee has done research on the snowshoe hare, boreal owls, the Gunnison sage-grouse and other animals. For more information on the presentation contact Kristin Barrett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Faces of Hope, Part 1: Frisco mother still coming to terms with her son’s 2006 suicide
- Summit County police blotter: Woman unfazed by bee swarm inside her car
- Vail Resorts, Summit County strike deal on Keystone workforce housing
- Summit County eyes completion of Lake Hill master plan process
- Snowy Peaks provides nontraditional route across graduation finish line