Breckenridge Community Greenhouse public meeting planned for March 14
March 12, 2014
Colorado Mountain College in Summit County is partnering with the nonprofit High Country Conservation Center to host a series of public forums and workshops to plan, design and build a new Breckenridge Community Greenhouse.
The greenhouse will be constructed this summer on the south side of the existing Breckenridge Community Garden at the CMC Breckenridge campus. It will be the first sustainable, year-round greenhouse for the area, providing students and community members with a facility to learn about high-altitude, sustainable gardening.
The planning process will start with the first meeting from 3 to 4:30 p.m. Friday, March 14, in room 136 at CMC in Breckenridge.
For more information, contact Jen Santry at (970) 668-5703 or email email@example.com.
— Kelsey Fowler
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Vail Resorts, Summit County strike deal on Keystone workforce housing
- Summit County police blotter: Woman unfazed by bee swarm inside her car
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area to extend season with bonus weekend
- I-70 road update: Eastbound now open at Vail Pass after crash
- End of an era: Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades