Breckenridge Community Greenhouse public meeting planned for March 14
March 12, 2014
Colorado Mountain College in Summit County is partnering with the nonprofit High Country Conservation Center to host a series of public forums and workshops to plan, design and build a new Breckenridge Community Greenhouse.
The greenhouse will be constructed this summer on the south side of the existing Breckenridge Community Garden at the CMC Breckenridge campus. It will be the first sustainable, year-round greenhouse for the area, providing students and community members with a facility to learn about high-altitude, sustainable gardening.
The planning process will start with the first meeting from 3 to 4:30 p.m. Friday, March 14, in room 136 at CMC in Breckenridge.
For more information, contact Jen Santry at (970) 668-5703 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
— Kelsey Fowler
Trending In: Local
- Housing Divided, Part 5: Summit workers and families on brink of homelessness
- Summit Daily News announces the 2016 Best Of Summit (photos & video)
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area the first in North America to open terrain
- Breckenridge to start a new paid parking program later this year
- Complete coverage of Arapahoe Basin Ski Area opening day