Breckenridge police investigating Memorial Day thefts
Ryan Summerlin July 14, 2014
The Breckenridge Police Department is investigating multiple thefts and vehicle burglaries that occurred during the Memorial Day weekend.
Most of the alleged crimes took place between Friday, May 23 and Monday, May, 26. Several suspects have been identified and also have admitted to entering unlocked vehicles, according to a Breckenridge Police Department news release. Among the items stolen are personal electronics, cell phones, cash, marijuana and wallets.
Members of the public who may have noticed similar items missing or damaged during Memorial Day weekend should contact the Breckenridge Police Department at 453-2941. Residents will be required to provide a detailed description of the missing or stolen item.
Trending In: Local
- Housing Divided, Part 2: Summit’s most vital workers live elsewhere
- Breckenridge town council rebuts claim it reneged on parking garage promise
- Suicide rate in Summit County reaching record levels
- Vail Resorts announces strong growth
- Summit County Commissioners, District 3: Horine offers new thoughts on old challenges