Breckenridge police investigating Memorial Day thefts
July 14, 2014
The Breckenridge Police Department is investigating multiple thefts and vehicle burglaries that occurred during the Memorial Day weekend.
Most of the alleged crimes took place between Friday, May 23 and Monday, May, 26. Several suspects have been identified and also have admitted to entering unlocked vehicles, according to a Breckenridge Police Department news release. Among the items stolen are personal electronics, cell phones, cash, marijuana and wallets.
Members of the public who may have noticed similar items missing or damaged during Memorial Day weekend should contact the Breckenridge Police Department at 453-2941. Residents will be required to provide a detailed description of the missing or stolen item.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Dillon town council sends hotel development back to drawing board
- CDOT starts $2.5 million wildlife fence installation on I-70
- Summit High School 2016-17 first semester gold-level honor roll
- Mrs. Summit County works with pageant to collect teddy bears for children
- Rocky Mountain resorts report lodging revenue up by 7.2 percent
- Storm set to break Summit County’s dry spell with as many as 7 inches predicted Thursday
- Breckenridge businesses facing discipline over December drug bust
- Breckenridge Police Department a leader on diversity and inclusion
- Summit County real estate roundup: High-end real estate sales see spike in January
- Summit County daycare teachers to get free health care access