Breckenridge Resort Chamber to hold business roundtable Oct. 30 at Beaver Run
October 29, 2013
The Breckenridge Resort Chamber, or GoBreck, will host a business roundtable from 9-11:50 a.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 30 in the Imperial Room at the Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center.
Local business owners, directors and managers are encouraged to attend. The agenda includes: state and Breckenridge travel updates, upcoming winter and Peak 6 marketing, reusable bags and marijuana in town, and an update from the BRC.
The GoBreck marketing team will also host a Q&A. RSVP to Deb Neyland at email@example.com.
Trending In: Local
- Male skier, 43, dies after falling into tree well at Tahoe-area resort
- Six-story hotel proposal hopes to “put Dillon on the map”
- Summit County real estate prices soar due to high demand, low inventory
- Former Summit Housing Authority director reaches settlement with county
- Lake Tahoe skiing: Amid record snow, Squaw to stay open through July 4