Breckenridge Startup Weekend postponed due to low ticket sales
January 30, 2014
Startup Weekend, from Jan. 31 to Feb. 2 at Colorado Mountain College in Breckenridge, has been postponed due to low ticket sales. The immersive workshop, where entrepreneurs bring ideas, form teams and end the weekend with business plans and pitches, requires a large group for success. Organizers are looking for a new weekend that does not directly compete with skiing or the Super Bowl.
Registered participants can receive a refund or hold their tickets until a new date has been scheduled. Contact Heidi Kunzek at 453-6757 ext. 2614 with questions.
— Kelsey Fowler
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Summit County overdose trial defendant sentenced to two years in community corrections
- After years of hiding, Summit County sheriff’s deputy proudly comes out as transgender
- Business briefs: Summit County luxury home sales double in May
- Summer student lunch giveaway works to combat rising community need
- Top 5 most-read stories on SummitDaily.com, week of June 11
- Frisco’s 10 Mile Music Hall will be biggest venue of its kind in the Rockies, owners say
- Breckenridge ambulance provider stripped of transport rights after spat with county government
- Vail Resorts declines Summit County request to split $300k in housing project costs
- Summit Daily editorial: What happened to Vail Resorts’ $30 million housing pledge?
- Faces of Hope, Part 5: Breckenridge couple learns to live with pain of son’s suicide