Breckenridge Town Council to get update on paid parking
February 11, 2017
The Breckenridge Town Council's retreat meeting on Valentine's Day will start at 9 a.m. The bulk of the meeting will be on different parking updates for the town. The council will review the parking and transportation work plan for the year, which includes discussions on walkability. The council will also review an engineering study on Park Avenue, which was presented at the council meeting on Jan. 24. There will then be discussion on paid parking.
In the latter half of the retreat meeting, the council will discuss their goals for the upcoming year, as well as their workforce housing and broadband plans. The retreat meeting will end before the council goes into executive session at 6:30 p.m.
The council's regular meeting will begin at 7 p.m. They will do a second reading on the waste disposal ordinance.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Top-read stories of the week on summitdaily.com
- Breckenridge Town Council to discuss new water plant
- Silverthorne Town Council to vote on master plan for North Pond Park
- Beavertail Tunnel to close for CDOT construction project
- In a bid to transform its downtown, Dillon offers up underused lots for development
- Breckenridge stalking victim says court case barely scratched surface of battle with abuse
- Aspen man who died at parking garage ran to his death
- Summit County residents take to the streets for March for Science
- Breckenridge Ski Resort celebrates closing day with Breck Plunge
- High Country Crime: Bar brawler arrested in Snowmass