Brian A. Birenbach joins Frisco planning commission
October 16, 2013
The town of Frisco is welcoming Brian A. Birenbach to fill the spot vacated by outgoing planning commissioner Jim Fuxa.
Since moving to Summit County in 2009, Birenbach has practiced at a law firm in Dillon and has handled cases involving various land use issues.
Birenbach also has planning experience serving as a commissioner on the Summit County Board of Adjustment, where he is currently serving his second term.
Birenbach is a 1991 graduate of the University of Michigan Business School and a 1994 graduate of the Syracuse University College of Law.
— Daily News staff report
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Sheriff warns of increased parking enforcement on Heeney Road
- Photos: Yogis breathe in crisp mountain air at Arapahoe Basin Ski Area
- Couple’s connection to Courage Classic runs deep
- Summit County got lucky with the Peak 2 Fire, but preparing for the next one is no simple task
- With Breckenridge wildfire settled, the ‘Navy SEALs’ of wildfires head home
- Amped up: Dillon begins work on $8.4M upgrade to town’s premiere performance venue
- Wolverine returning to Colorado? Federal bureaucracy stands in the way
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Mountain Wheels: Second-generation Subaru Crosstrek aims at outdoorspeople (column)
- Your guide to Summit County’s best OHV and Jeep trails