Coloradan creates medicinal marijuana product line to help son with seizures
February 22, 2017
Green Stop, a marijuana store in Fort Morgan, Colorado, recently released a new line of medicinal products called KJL Compounds. The products are made from Cannabinol, which is non-psychoactive. All of the products are labeled with the ratio of Cannabinol to THC.
Zac Larsen developed KJL Compounds in order to help develop a medically-focused line to help treat his son's seizure disorder.
According to a release from KJL Compounds, the products will be available at 30 dispensaries in Colorado, including Alpenglow Botanicals and Altitude Organic Cannabis in Summit County.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Summit County Rotary Car Raffle winner announced
- Learn Summit County history with walking tour of Bill’s Ranch neighborhood
- EPA works to clean up the toxic Jumbo Mine near Keystone Resort
- Alma couple rescues dog missing for five weeks off Mount Bross
- Morrie Shepard, Vail’s first ski school director, has taken his final lift ride
- ‘Opt-out’ votes look like slam dunks in Silverthorne, Dillon
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush,’ ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- New 6-person chairlift installed at Keystone Resort (photo slideshow)
- High Country Crime: Steamboat Springs “homeless chef” accused of selling heroin
- Park County residents rescue dog from 25-foot mine shaft in Fairplay (video)