Colorado Mountain College Breckenridge hosts seventh-annual Poetry Slam
March 19, 2014
The seventh-annual Poetry Slam, hosted by Colorado Mountain College in Breckenridge, welcomes community members, students and faculty to perform original verse starting at 6 p.m. Thursday, March 20, in the Eileen and Paul Finkel Auditorium, 107 Denison Placer Road.
Performers of all styles and ability levels are welcome to recite, perform or read up to three minutes of original poetry. No props are allowed, but poems can be held in a small folder.
The event is free and open to the public. Parents of school-age children should be aware that some poems may contain adult content. Contact CMC adjunct instructor Mark Palz at email@example.com for more information.
— Kelsey Fowler
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Vail Resorts, Summit County strike deal on Keystone workforce housing
- Summit County police blotter: Woman unfazed by bee swarm inside her car
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area to extend season with bonus weekend
- I-70 road update: Eastbound now open at Vail Pass after crash
- End of an era: Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades