Colorado Mountain College Breckenridge hosts seventh-annual Poetry Slam
March 19, 2014
The seventh-annual Poetry Slam, hosted by Colorado Mountain College in Breckenridge, welcomes community members, students and faculty to perform original verse starting at 6 p.m. Thursday, March 20, in the Eileen and Paul Finkel Auditorium, 107 Denison Placer Road.
Performers of all styles and ability levels are welcome to recite, perform or read up to three minutes of original poetry. No props are allowed, but poems can be held in a small folder.
The event is free and open to the public. Parents of school-age children should be aware that some poems may contain adult content. Contact CMC adjunct instructor Mark Palz at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
— Kelsey Fowler
Trending In: Local
- Housing Divided, Part 5: Summit workers and families on brink of homelessness
- Summit Daily News announces the 2016 Best Of Summit (photos & video)
- Meet Nate Dogggg’s heirs to 1st chair at Arapahoe Basin
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area the first in North America to open terrain
- Breckenridge to start a new paid parking program later this year