Colorado Mountain College’s Dillon campus presents ‘pet talk’ Friday, March 24
March 20, 2017
Come learn more about Fido as Colorado Mountain College's enrichment workshop program presents "Pet Talk" at the Dillon campus' Annex Building on Friday, March 24.
Representatives from the Buffalo Mountain Animal Clinic will be on hand to teach attendees about how pets touch our lives. A local veterinarian will also provide tips for how best to provide compassionate care for the domestic animals we love.
The one-hour event, from 6:30-7:30 p.m. and located at 325 Fielder Ave. in Dillon, is free and open to the public, but CMC requests you call to reserve a seat, as space is limited. To attend, please contact Sheri Weinman at 970-468-5801.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Vail Resorts, Summit County strike deal on Keystone workforce housing
- End of an era: Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Man found dead in Yampa River following extensive search
- Colorado River levels mostly unaffected by lastest snowstorm
- I-70 road update: Eastbound now open at Vail Pass after crash