Colorado Mountain College’s Dillon campus presents ‘pet talk’ Friday, March 24
March 20, 2017
Come learn more about Fido as Colorado Mountain College's enrichment workshop program presents "Pet Talk" at the Dillon campus' Annex Building on Friday, March 24.
Representatives from the Buffalo Mountain Animal Clinic will be on hand to teach attendees about how pets touch our lives. A local veterinarian will also provide tips for how best to provide compassionate care for the domestic animals we love.
The one-hour event, from 6:30-7:30 p.m. and located at 325 Fielder Ave. in Dillon, is free and open to the public, but CMC requests you call to reserve a seat, as space is limited. To attend, please contact Sheri Weinman at 970-468-5801.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Sticker shock: Breckenridge dam repairs expected to cost at least $16 million
- Frisco development code changes to be considered at council meeting
- Frisco Peninsula Recreation Area bike path detour in effect until January
- All Colorado counties will have Obamacare insurance plans in 2018
- Breckenridge Music Festival kicks off on Thursday night with the Turnpike Troubadours
- Summit County police blotter: Trouble with “Mexican Mafia” prompts jewelry theft
- Colorado’s multiplying moose moving eastward, running into people
- Breckenridge ranked second-best small town to visit by U.S. News and World Report
- Summit County board approves West Hills workforce-housing project in Keystone
- Gothard: It’s about safeguarding lives, not power plays (column)