Colorado Mountain College’s Dillon campus presents ‘pet talk’ Friday, March 24
March 20, 2017
Come learn more about Fido as Colorado Mountain College's enrichment workshop program presents "Pet Talk" at the Dillon campus' Annex Building on Friday, March 24.
Representatives from the Buffalo Mountain Animal Clinic will be on hand to teach attendees about how pets touch our lives. A local veterinarian will also provide tips for how best to provide compassionate care for the domestic animals we love.
The one-hour event, from 6:30-7:30 p.m. and located at 325 Fielder Ave. in Dillon, is free and open to the public, but CMC requests you call to reserve a seat, as space is limited. To attend, please contact Sheri Weinman at 970-468-5801.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Breckenridge’s newest fire station opens near Peak 7 in response to continued growth
- Arapahoe Basin once again country’s first ski area to open, marking start of 2017-2018 season
- Breckenridge paid parking to be managed by private company
- New Highway 9 Iron Springs traffic alignment set for Monday night, Oct. 16
- Alma couple rescues dog missing for five weeks off Mount Bross
- Colorado gem hunters are back near Alma mine that was once a mother lode of rhodochrosite, the official state mineral
- Rescued Silverthorne hiker recounts how he survived 80 hours lost in Colorado 14er backcountry
- Vail Resorts to buy The North Face and Columbia stores in Breckenridge
- Mountain town news: As Vail Resorts grows, the numbers remain very flat
- Girl who fell from Hotel Colorado fights for life, regained consciousness but in ‘extremely critical’ condition, mom says