Cool River Coffee House extends to evening hours
January 15, 2014
Cool River Coffee House in Breckenridge, located at 325 S. Main St., will celebrate a grand evening opening Thursday, Friday and Saturday, Jan. 16 to 18.
Locally owned by Stephanie and Jonathan Bergstrom, Cool River Coffee House has been serving breakfast and lunch for more than 11 years and will now offer extended hours until 9 p.m.
Pastries and cake will be served with the new evening menu, as well as beer and wine, in the newly remodeled space.
Trending In: Local
- Man ordered to pay $260K for reckless skiing in Keystone
- Hunter survives bear attack near South Park
- Summit County skier transport plan provides for non-critical injuries
- DA candidates answer questions about death penalty, restorative justice
- Colorado may euthanize more bears and lions to try to boost dwindling deer numbers