Cool River Coffee House extends to evening hours
January 15, 2014
Cool River Coffee House in Breckenridge, located at 325 S. Main St., will celebrate a grand evening opening Thursday, Friday and Saturday, Jan. 16 to 18.
Locally owned by Stephanie and Jonathan Bergstrom, Cool River Coffee House has been serving breakfast and lunch for more than 11 years and will now offer extended hours until 9 p.m.
Pastries and cake will be served with the new evening menu, as well as beer and wine, in the newly remodeled space.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Faces of Hope, Part 1: Frisco mother still coming to terms with her son’s 2006 suicide
- Summit High School honors seven ’17 senior scholars
- Historic Frisco cabin to be disassembled after sagging under years of snow
- Peak School in Frisco awards diplomas to first graduating class
- Snowy Peaks provides nontraditional route across graduation finish line