Cool River Coffee House extends to evening hours
Ryan Summerlin January 15, 2014
Cool River Coffee House in Breckenridge, located at 325 S. Main St., will celebrate a grand evening opening Thursday, Friday and Saturday, Jan. 16 to 18.
Locally owned by Stephanie and Jonathan Bergstrom, Cool River Coffee House has been serving breakfast and lunch for more than 11 years and will now offer extended hours until 9 p.m.
Pastries and cake will be served with the new evening menu, as well as beer and wine, in the newly remodeled space.
Trending In: Local
- Suicide rate in Summit County reaching record levels
- Best fall hikes for aspen leaves in Summit County (before they’re gone!)
- Letters: Breck Ski Resort COO talks parking improvements, Frisco residents concerned over zoning
- Election 2016: Health care professionals raise concerns about Amendment 69; supporters say it will cure state’s health care ills
- Rocky Mountain Underground opens 1st combo ski shop, bar in Breckenridge