Dillon Dam Road to close Tuesday, Sept. 26 for routine maintenance
September 25, 2017
Dillon Dam Road will be closed from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 26 for routine maintenance work by Denver Water and the Summit County Road and Bridge Department.
Emergency vehicle access will be maintained and the recreation path along the road will stay open throughout the maintenance work, according to a Denver Water news release.
The road closure has been coordinated with the Dillon Dam Security Task Force, which is composed of officials from Denver Water, Summit County Government and the towns of Dillon, Silverthorne and Frisco, as well as local law enforcement and emergency response agencies.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Morrie Shepard, Vail’s first ski school director, has taken his final lift ride
- Breckenridge paid parking to be managed by private company
- EPA works to clean up the toxic Jumbo Mine near Keystone Resort
- Colorado health insurance regulators holding public meeting on 2018 premium rates
- Disposable plastic bags vanishing in Avon; point-of-sale ban goes into effect May 1
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush,’ ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- Hate ski boots but love to ski? This Colorado company created a way to allow skiers to wear snowboard boots
- Frisco workforce-housing project delayed amid rising construction costs
- US beer critic names Frisco’s Outer Range a top new brewery
- Vail Resorts to buy The North Face and Columbia stores in Breckenridge