Dillon hosts Wednesday community development meeting
December 2, 2013
If you go…
Who: Dillon Town Council and the Dillon Planning & Zoning Commission
What: Community meeting to discuss development standards
When: 6 p.m., Wednesday
Where: Dillon Town Hall, 275 Lake Dillon Drive
The Dillon Town Council and the Dillon Planning & Zoning Commission are hosting a joint work session and community meeting to discuss development standards for the Dillon town core.
The meeting takes place at 6 p.m. Wednesday at Dillon Town Hall, 275 Lake Dillon Drive.
Topics will include building heights, planned unit development regulations, retail land uses and other topics specific to the development of the town core area.
The public is invited to attend and participate.
For more information contact community development coordinator Dan Burroughs at 468-2403.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Couple’s connection to Courage Classic runs deep
- Sheriff warns of increased parking enforcement on Heeney Road
- Photos: Yogis breathe in crisp mountain air at Arapahoe Basin Ski Area
- Dillon Ranger District reopens Breckenridge-area trails after Peak 2 Fire
- With Breckenridge wildfire settled, the ‘Navy SEALs’ of wildfires head home
- Amped up: Dillon begins work on $8.4M upgrade to town’s premiere performance venue
- Wolverine returning to Colorado? Federal bureaucracy stands in the way
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Mountain Wheels: Second-generation Subaru Crosstrek aims at outdoorspeople (column)
- First family of whitewater: Into roaring Browns Canyon with the Foleys of Performance Tours Rafting (video)