Dillon hosts Wednesday community development meeting
December 2, 2013
If you go…
Who: Dillon Town Council and the Dillon Planning & Zoning Commission
What: Community meeting to discuss development standards
When: 6 p.m., Wednesday
Where: Dillon Town Hall, 275 Lake Dillon Drive
The Dillon Town Council and the Dillon Planning & Zoning Commission are hosting a joint work session and community meeting to discuss development standards for the Dillon town core.
The meeting takes place at 6 p.m. Wednesday at Dillon Town Hall, 275 Lake Dillon Drive.
Topics will include building heights, planned unit development regulations, retail land uses and other topics specific to the development of the town core area.
The public is invited to attend and participate.
For more information contact community development coordinator Dan Burroughs at 468-2403.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Summit County overdose trial defendant sentenced to two years in community corrections
- After years of hiding, Summit County sheriff’s deputy proudly comes out as transgender
- Business briefs: Summit County luxury home sales double in May
- Summer student lunch giveaway works to combat rising community need
- Gov. John Hickenlooper takes a spin in visit to possible link in Alma-to-Aspen trail loop
- Frisco’s 10 Mile Music Hall will be biggest venue of its kind in the Rockies, owners say
- Breckenridge ambulance provider stripped of transport rights after spat with county government
- Vail Resorts declines Summit County request to split $300k in housing project costs
- Summit Daily editorial: What happened to Vail Resorts’ $30 million housing pledge?
- Faces of Hope, Part 5: Breckenridge couple learns to live with pain of son’s suicide