Dillon Town Council reviewing hotel proposal at Tuesday meeting
March 20, 2017
The Dillon Town Council will be considering a proposal for a 6-story hotel at the corner of Highway 6 and Lake Dillon Drive during its regular meeting on Tuesday night at 7 p.m. in the Dillon Town Hall.
At 6 p.m. the council will be conducting a site visit to the proposed development's location at 176 Lake Dillon Drive.
The planning and zoning commission has already approved the proposal. It would consist of a rooftop bar and restaurant as well as 83 hotel rooms and 23 residential units.
The project, billed as a way to stir up economic activity in Dillon, has gotten a generally positive reception from local residents, although some have raised concerns over the building's proposed height, which is considerably higher than the code allows and would require an exemption.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Silverthorne knife attacker with criminal past sentenced to 3 years in prison
- Breckenridge stalking victim says court case barely scratched surface of battle with abuse
- Aspen man who died at parking garage ran to his death
- Man sentenced for 2013 Leadville assault that left victim with brain damage
- Breckenridge Ski Resort celebrates closing day with Breck Plunge