Dillon Town Council to review upcoming developments at regular meeting
October 2, 2017
The Dillon town council will be holding its first regular meeting of the month on Tuesday at 7 p.m. at Dillon Town Hall.
Council will be considering a resolution approving a development project for Christy Sports, which intends to demolish and replace its current building and parking lot.
Also on the agenda is a resolution that would require a residential development at the Dillon Ridge marketplace to reserve 18 units, half of its planned total of 36, to be reserved for people who work a minimum of 30 hours a week in Summit County.
During a work session before the meeting from 5 to 5:30 p.m., council will also be reviewing easements and workforce housing covenants for the Dillon Flats condominium project approved last month.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Summit County Rotary Car Raffle winner announced
- EPA works to clean up the toxic Jumbo Mine near Keystone Resort
- Learn Summit County history with walking tour of Bill’s Ranch neighborhood
- Alma couple rescues dog missing for five weeks off Mount Bross
- Morrie Shepard, Vail’s first ski school director, has taken his final lift ride
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush,’ ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- The fate of skiing: Winter Park Resort bucks trends as industry concerns grow over lack of skiing millennials
- ‘Opt-out’ votes look like slam dunks in Silverthorne, Dillon
- Park County residents rescue dog from 25-foot mine shaft in Fairplay (video)
- New 6-person chairlift installed at Keystone Resort (photo slideshow)