Energy Solutions for Breckenridge Businesses coming June 7
May 26, 2017
Business managers and owners are being invited to attend Energy Solutions for Breckenridge Businesses, an event on June 7, that's designed to help them learn how to save on energy costs.
The event will include a panel of speakers from the town of Breckenridge, the High Country Conservation Center, Innovative Energy and local businesses that are implementing measures to use more renewable energy and to use energy more efficiently.
The panel will meet in the Hopefull/Discovery Room in the basement of Breckenridge Grand Vacations Community Center and South Branch Library.
Other topics of interest for the event include how to save money on town fees, energy audits, energy programs and rebates, how other businesses are conserving energy and generating renewable energy. For questions, email Beth Groundwater at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Arapahoe Basin once again country’s first ski area to open, marking start of 2017-2018 season
- Breckenridge’s newest fire station opens near Peak 7 in response to continued growth
- Breckenridge paid parking to be managed by private company
- New Highway 9 Iron Springs traffic alignment set for Monday night, Oct. 16
- Disposable plastic bags vanishing in Avon; point-of-sale ban goes into effect May 1
- Colorado gem hunters are back near Alma mine that was once a mother lode of rhodochrosite, the official state mineral
- Vail Resorts to buy The North Face and Columbia stores in Breckenridge
- Rescued Silverthorne hiker recounts how he survived 80 hours lost in Colorado 14er backcountry
- Hate ski boots but love to ski? This Colorado company created a way to allow skiers to wear snowboard boots
- Girl who fell from Hotel Colorado fights for life, regained consciousness but in ‘extremely critical’ condition, mom says