Frisco Adventure Park invites families for free fun Tuesdays
July 8, 2014
Starting Tuesday, July 8, the Frisco Adventure Park will offer free Frisco Family Fun Nights.
Every Tuesday through the rest of July, the park invites families to come from 5 to 8 p.m. for a free evening of exploration and fun. Each week the Adventure Park will highlight a different park feature, including walking and biking trails, the skate park, the bike park, the disc-golf course and multi-purpose fields.
Parents can participate with their kids or watch as the kids explore the park.
“We consider this the perfect family happy hour,” said Jon “Zeke” Zdechlik, recreation general manager.
“The Adventure Park in the summer is a hidden gem, so we really want folks to experience how much the park has to offer and to take advantage of the long daylight and how beautiful a summer night outside can be here.”
The Frisco Adventure Park Day Lodge will offer a free movie every week at 6:30 p.m., and the movie tonight, July, 8 is “Planes.”
Peppino’s pizza will be available for sale from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. and beverages will be available for sale throughout the evening.
For more information, please call (970) 668-2558.
Trending In: Local
- Housing Divided, Part 5: Summit workers and families on brink of homelessness
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area the first in North America to open terrain
- Summit Daily News announces the 2016 Best Of Summit (photos & video)
- Summit County eyes infrastructure needs for Lake Hill housing in 2017
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area set to open Friday — the first in Colorado