Frisco, Breckenridge exit to temporarily close Monday for paving
August 10, 2014
I-70's Frisco, Breck exit to close Monday for paving
The Frisco, Breckenridge exit off of Interstate 70 will close temporarily Monday, Aug. 11, for paving, the Colorado Department of Transportation announced late last week.
The closure is scheduled to take place from 7 a.m. to noon and likely will affect traffic in the area, according to a corresponding town of Frisco news release.
The closure is limited to exit 203's westbound on- and off-ramps.
Eastbound motorists will be able to exit and enter the interstate as usual.
— Daily News staff report
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- End of an era: Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Vail Resorts, Summit County strike deal on Keystone workforce housing
- Man found dead in Yampa River following extensive search
- Colorado River levels mostly unaffected by lastest snowstorm
- Breckenridge eatery to serve suspension over employee cocaine bust case