Frisco, Breckenridge exit to temporarily close Monday for paving
August 10, 2014
I-70’s Frisco, Breck exit to close Monday for paving
The Frisco, Breckenridge exit off of Interstate 70 will close temporarily Monday, Aug. 11, for paving, the Colorado Department of Transportation announced late last week.
The closure is scheduled to take place from 7 a.m. to noon and likely will affect traffic in the area, according to a corresponding town of Frisco news release.
The closure is limited to exit 203’s westbound on- and off-ramps.
Eastbound motorists will be able to exit and enter the interstate as usual.
— Daily News staff report
Trending In: Local
- Housing Divided, Part 5: Summit workers and families on brink of homelessness
- Summit County eyes infrastructure needs for Lake Hill housing in 2017
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area the first in North America to open terrain
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area set to open Friday — the first in Colorado
- Breckenridge to start a new paid parking program later this year