Frisco offers last free family fun night of the summer
July 27, 2014
On Tuesday, July 29, the Frisco Adventure Park will offer the last free Frisco Family Fun Night of the summer.
Families are invited to the Frisco Adventure Park from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. to explore the trails on foot or on bikes, check out the disc golf course, race and ride at the bike park, hang out at the skate park and run around on the ball fields.
"It has been a great run this summer, and I know we've made some new Adventure Park and Peninsula fans," said Jon "Zeke" Zdechlik, recreation general manager, in a press release. "There is still a lot of summer left, and our hope is that visitors and locals alike experience all the Adventure Park and Peninsula have to offer."
The featured movie at 6:30 p.m. in the park's Day Lodge will be "Brave," where a princess is determined to make her own path in life and defies a custom that brings chaos to her kingdom.
Pizza from a local restaurant will be available for sale from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. at the lodge, and beverages will be available for sale throughout the evening.
For more information, please call (970) 668-2558.
Trending In: Local
- Six-story hotel proposal hopes to “put Dillon on the map”
- Breckenridge transportation the topic of Summit Daily’s next What’s Brewing event
- Summit County could be the new home of police-led driving school
- Former Summit Housing Authority director reaches settlement with county
- Summit County assessor triumphs in bulk of initial property-tax appeals
- Summit County police blotter: Cop stumbles on freshly-powdered nose
- Lake Tahoe weather: 3+ feet of snow blankets region; power outages begin
- Probation sentence for seven-time DUI offender highlights prosecutors’ frustration over recent law change
- Fremont Recpath receives $4 million in federal funds for construction
- Dog seriously injured after run-in with skier on Tiehack in Aspen