Frisco offers last free family fun night of the summer
July 27, 2014
On Tuesday, July 29, the Frisco Adventure Park will offer the last free Frisco Family Fun Night of the summer.
Families are invited to the Frisco Adventure Park from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. to explore the trails on foot or on bikes, check out the disc golf course, race and ride at the bike park, hang out at the skate park and run around on the ball fields.
"It has been a great run this summer, and I know we've made some new Adventure Park and Peninsula fans," said Jon "Zeke" Zdechlik, recreation general manager, in a press release. "There is still a lot of summer left, and our hope is that visitors and locals alike experience all the Adventure Park and Peninsula have to offer."
The featured movie at 6:30 p.m. in the park's Day Lodge will be "Brave," where a princess is determined to make her own path in life and defies a custom that brings chaos to her kingdom.
Pizza from a local restaurant will be available for sale from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. at the lodge, and beverages will be available for sale throughout the evening.
For more information, please call (970) 668-2558.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Vail Resorts, Summit County strike deal on Keystone workforce housing
- End of an era: Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Man found dead in Yampa River following extensive search
- Colorado River levels mostly unaffected by lastest snowstorm
- I-70 road update: Eastbound now open at Vail Pass after crash