Frisco planning commission holding hearing on proposed venue
April 20, 2017
The Frisco Planning Commission will be meeting on Thursday, April 20, at 5 p.m. to hold a public hearing on a proposed development on an empty lot in between Abby's Coffee and US Bank on Main Street.
The two-story, 6,300-square-foot project is described as a "venue for music, entertainment and private events including weddings, local nonprofit fundraisers, concerts, comedy and theater."
The main level would contain a dance floor, stage and bar, while the second would have balcony seating, an outdoor deck, bar area and office space.
The planning commission will also discuss proposed changes to the town's code during its work session before the regular meeting. A summary of those changes along with the full planning commission agenda can be found here.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Silverthorne construction fatality may have been caused by equipment blind spot, inspectors say
- Top 5 most-read stories on SummitDaily.com, week of June 18
- After years of hiding, Summit County sheriff’s deputy proudly comes out as transgender
- Mountain mentor of the month: June 2017
- All Colorado counties will have Obamacare insurance plans in 2018
- Goar: Vail Resorts leading the charge to address housing crisis (column)
- Blue River group recasts hopes of golden fishing designation
- Silverthorne celebrates opening of $9M performing arts center
- High Country Crime: ‘No evidence’ as judge drops pot charge against Eagle county surveyor
- Steep push, stunning views on the Lenawee Trail outside Keystone