Frisco planning commission holding hearing on proposed venue
April 20, 2017
The Frisco Planning Commission will be meeting on Thursday, April 20, at 5 p.m. to hold a public hearing on a proposed development on an empty lot in between Abby's Coffee and US Bank on Main Street.
The two-story, 6,300-square-foot project is described as a "venue for music, entertainment and private events including weddings, local nonprofit fundraisers, concerts, comedy and theater."
The main level would contain a dance floor, stage and bar, while the second would have balcony seating, an outdoor deck, bar area and office space.
The planning commission will also discuss proposed changes to the town's code during its work session before the regular meeting. A summary of those changes along with the full planning commission agenda can be found here.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Summit County ambulances to stay at full strength (for now) thanks to last-minute deal
- Man killed in Swan Mountain Road motorcycle crash identified
- Breckenridge eyes new law to regulate drones
- Bear’s death remains a mystery, cubs’ bellies full of store-bought cherries
- Colorado Lt. Gov. Lynne closing in on official gubernatorial bid
- Hiker dies on Conundrum Creek Trail near Aspen, Pitkin County officials say
- Mountain Town News: Jackson Hole preparing for crowd like none other
- 100 homes sold for $90M breaks record for Colorado mountain towns, developer says
- A viewer’s guide for Monday’s solar eclipse
- A Summit County, Colorado, guide to the Great American Eclipse