GoBreck elects officer to open seat on its board of directors
May 14, 2014
Ginny Vietti is the newest member of GoBreck's board of directors.
GoBreck is the destination marketing organization for the town of Breckenridge.
Vietti, vice president of marketing for Grand Lodge Vacations, fills a vacancy left by Erin Gigliello, who was recently elected to the Breckenridge Town Council. Vietti will serve the rest of Gigliello's term, which ends June 15, 2016.
GoBreck midterm vacancies are filled after board chair nominations and a majority vote of the board's remaining members.
In an email Monday, May 12, board chairman Dick Sosville announced the change and called Vietti "a stellar addition."
She serves on the marketing committees for GoBreck and the Colorado State Fair, Sosville wrote, and she is active in and generously supports many community fundraisers and events, notably the USA Pro Cycling Challenge and International SnowSculpting Championships.
— Daily News staff report
Trending In: Local
- Male skier, 43, dies after falling into tree well at Tahoe-area resort
- Six-story hotel proposal hopes to “put Dillon on the map”
- Summit County real estate prices soar due to high demand, low inventory
- Former Summit Housing Authority director reaches settlement with county
- Lake Tahoe skiing: Amid record snow, Squaw to stay open through July 4