GoBreck elects officer to open seat on its board of directors
Ryan Summerlin May 14, 2014
Ginny Vietti is the newest member of GoBreck’s board of directors.
GoBreck is the destination marketing organization for the town of Breckenridge.
Vietti, vice president of marketing for Grand Lodge Vacations, fills a vacancy left by Erin Gigliello, who was recently elected to the Breckenridge Town Council. Vietti will serve the rest of Gigliello’s term, which ends June 15, 2016.
GoBreck midterm vacancies are filled after board chair nominations and a majority vote of the board’s remaining members.
In an email Monday, May 12, board chairman Dick Sosville announced the change and called Vietti “a stellar addition.”
She serves on the marketing committees for GoBreck and the Colorado State Fair, Sosville wrote, and she is active in and generously supports many community fundraisers and events, notably the USA Pro Cycling Challenge and International SnowSculpting Championships.
— Daily News staff report
Trending In: Local
- Suicide rate in Summit County reaching record levels
- Best fall hikes for aspen leaves in Summit County (before they’re gone!)
- Letters: Breck Ski Resort COO talks parking improvements, Frisco residents concerned over zoning
- Election 2016: Health care professionals raise concerns about Amendment 69; supporters say it will cure state’s health care ills
- Rocky Mountain Underground opens 1st combo ski shop, bar in Breckenridge