‘Green’ with Envy fundraiser
May 13, 2013
Envy Salon owner Valerie Utaski is inviting the community to turn 'green' with envy on Tuesday with a fund-raiser for High Country Conservation Center.
"I had an idea to get involved in green living and healthy lifestyles this year," Utaski said. That led her to team up with other Frisco businesses and community members to hold a series of sustainable and healthy-themed fund-raisers.
The Barkley Ballroom is donating its space for the event, called "Swing into Spring." The evening will feature swing dance lessons and a raffle for HC3.
"Dance is a healthy thing to do. It's good exercise," Utaski said.
Doors open at 7 p.m. The event is free to everyone.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- End of an era: Arapahoe Basin volunteer ski patrol program finished after at least 4 decades
- Vail Resorts, Summit County strike deal on Keystone workforce housing
- Man found dead in Yampa River following extensive search
- Colorado River levels mostly unaffected by lastest snowstorm
- Breckenridge eatery to serve suspension over employee cocaine bust case