‘Green’ with Envy fundraiser
May 13, 2013
Envy Salon owner Valerie Utaski is inviting the community to turn ‘green’ with envy on Tuesday with a fund-raiser for High Country Conservation Center.
“I had an idea to get involved in green living and healthy lifestyles this year,” Utaski said. That led her to team up with other Frisco businesses and community members to hold a series of sustainable and healthy-themed fund-raisers.
The Barkley Ballroom is donating its space for the event, called “Swing into Spring.” The evening will feature swing dance lessons and a raffle for HC3.
“Dance is a healthy thing to do. It’s good exercise,” Utaski said.
Doors open at 7 p.m. The event is free to everyone.
Trending In: Local
- In Breckenridge, a possible parking garage and roundabout on the horizon
- Breckenridge police issued shelter in place warning due to barricarded individual
- Summit County churches rally behind pastor for new cancer treatment center
- After devastating injuries, Chris Hawks returns to the slopes as a coach
- ‘Day Without Immigrants’ could impact Summit County restaurants