Hangout with industry experts in recognition of National Small Business Week.
June 17, 2013
Beginning Monday the U.S. Small Business Administration is hosting a series of Google Hangout events in recognition of National Small Business Week.
The series will focus on a variety small business tip sessions with business owners, technology experts, mentorship organizations and social media companies.
Participants may tweet questions to industry experts using the hashtag #SBW2013.
Topics and panelists include:
• Monday: Getting started with social media
Panelists from Twitter, Google, Constant Contact and W20 Group
Moderator: Bill Murphy, Jr., author and columnist for Inc.com
• Tuesday: Managing your businesses online reputation
Panelists from Yelp, LinkedIn, OpenSky, Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp., Google and Manta
Moderator: Rieva Liesonsky, CEO of GrowBiz Media
• Wednesday: How a mentor can help your business
Panelists from the Small Business Administration's Office of Entrepreneurial Development, Small Business Development Centers and Women's Business Centers
Moderator: Fran Tarkenton, NFL legend and entrepreneur
• Thursday: How to get a business loan
Panelists from Wells Fargo, SCORE, the Small Business Administration's Office of Capital Access and SBA loan recipient Ninkasi Brewing Company
Moderator: Calvin Goings, the Small Business Administration's Region 10 administrator
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Faces of Hope, Part 1: Frisco mother still coming to terms with her son’s 2006 suicide
- Summit High School honors seven ’17 senior scholars
- Historic Frisco cabin to be disassembled after sagging under years of snow
- Peak School in Frisco awards diplomas to first graduating class
- Frisco Colorado BBQ Challenge music lineup announced