Heart of Colorado offering free training ahead of philanthropy conference
September 3, 2016
The Community Resource Center (CRC) and Anschutz Family Foundation are offering free training for those planning to attend the 2016 Heart of Colorado Rural Philanthropy Days Conference at Copper Mountain Resort on Sept. 28-30. The free sessions will help nonprofit representatives craft more effective funding pitches for their projects and will take place in Frisco and Fairplay on Sept. 14. Registration for the conference closes Sept. 9.
Rural Philanthropy Days (RPD) is a biannual, three-day event that began in 1991 as a forum for strengthening nonprofit-funder relations and addressing critical needs in rural Colorado communities. In addition to opportunities to personally meet grant-makers, the conference will host training and skill-building opportunities focused on improving the success of regional nonprofits.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Summit County Rotary Car Raffle winner announced
- EPA works to clean up the toxic Jumbo Mine near Keystone Resort
- Learn Summit County history with walking tour of Bill’s Ranch neighborhood
- Alma couple rescues dog missing for five weeks off Mount Bross
- Morrie Shepard, Vail’s first ski school director, has taken his final lift ride
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush,’ ‘mining for ratings,’ faces lawsuit from Park County neighbors
- The fate of skiing: Winter Park Resort bucks trends as industry concerns grow over lack of skiing millennials
- ‘Opt-out’ votes look like slam dunks in Silverthorne, Dillon
- Park County residents rescue dog from 25-foot mine shaft in Fairplay (video)
- New 6-person chairlift installed at Keystone Resort (photo slideshow)