Keystone Resort hosts 5th-annual coat drive
November 29, 2016
Keystone hosts 5th-annual coat drive
Keystone Resort hosts its fifth-annual Outpost Dining Coat Drive the upcoming weekends of Dec. 2-3 and 9-10 to benefit the Family & Intercultural Resource Center (FIRC) with the holiday season just around the corner. Guests who donate a winter jacket will receive 50 percent off their individual dinner bill (food only) at Keystone on-mountain restaurants the Alpenglow Stube and Der Fondue Chessel.
“Last year we collected and donated more than 450 coats to help local families in need,” Brian Haemmerle, general manager of the Outpost at Keystone, said through a news release. “(This) is a great opportunity for guests to give back to the Summit County community.”
All guests in the dining party to these North Peak restaurants must bring a coat to donate in order for everyone at the table to receive the discount, and coats must be donated on the night you are dining and dinner reservations are required. No other discounts will apply.
For more information, or to book a reservation, visit keystoneresort.com, or call (970) 496-4386.
Stories You May Be Interested In
Trending In: Local
- Summit County’s non-stop January snow puts strain on removal efforts
- State Highway 9 construction delays on Wednesday and Thursday
- Summit County Sheriff’s Office and Denver Crime Stoppers ask for help finding hit-and-run snowboarder
- Collapsed Breckenridge building likely didn’t meet modern snow-loading standards
- First Colorado ski death occurs at Breckenridge Ski Resort Dec. 19
- Denver man found dead at Breckenridge Ski Resort Friday, Jan. 13
- VIDEO: Rescuer, skier tangled by backpack on Arapahoe Basin chairlift share rescue with Ellen Degeneres
- Breckenridge ski and snowboard theft numbers see uptick in 2016
- Salmonella outbreak spurs major changes at Breckenridge restaurant
- VIDEO: Snowplow crashes through guardrail, down 300-foot embankment after collision with semi