Lake Dillon Theatre announces 2017 season
October 28, 2016
Lake Dillon Theatre Company announces upcoming season for new S'thorne location
The Lake Dillon Theatre Company (LDTC) announces the 2017 theater season, "New Beginnings," its inaugural season in its new home in Silverthorne. Just as LDTC and the town of Silverthorne have embarked on a new journey together, the stories for 2017 feature characters that are also beginning a new journey in their lives. 2017 season passes and flex passes will be available for purchase in November. Patrons who purchase a season pass in November will receive LDTC's wine punch card.
The 2017 season includes: "Sister Act" by Bill and Cheri Steinkeller, opening June 23; "Ghost," by Bruce Joel Robin, opening July 1; "Murder for Two," by Kinosian and Blair, opening Sept. 1; "Noises Off," by Michael Frayn, opening Dec. 1.
With LDTC's expanded performance spaces, it will now offer a new theater series, "The Lab Theatre." This series will present "Buyer & Cellar" by Jonathan Tolins, opening June 30; "Pretty Fire" by Charlayne Woodard, opening Aug. 11; and "Grounded," by George Brant, opening Sept. 22.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Faces of Hope, Part 1: Frisco mother still coming to terms with her son’s 2006 suicide
- Summit County police blotter: Woman unfazed by bee swarm inside her car
- Vail Resorts, Summit County strike deal on Keystone workforce housing
- Summit County eyes completion of Lake Hill master plan process
- Summit High School honors seven ’17 senior scholars