Lake Dillon Theatre announces 2017 season
October 28, 2016
Lake Dillon Theatre Company announces upcoming season for new S'thorne location
The Lake Dillon Theatre Company (LDTC) announces the 2017 theater season, "New Beginnings," its inaugural season in its new home in Silverthorne. Just as LDTC and the town of Silverthorne have embarked on a new journey together, the stories for 2017 feature characters that are also beginning a new journey in their lives. 2017 season passes and flex passes will be available for purchase in November. Patrons who purchase a season pass in November will receive LDTC's wine punch card.
The 2017 season includes: "Sister Act" by Bill and Cheri Steinkeller, opening June 23; "Ghost," by Bruce Joel Robin, opening July 1; "Murder for Two," by Kinosian and Blair, opening Sept. 1; "Noises Off," by Michael Frayn, opening Dec. 1.
With LDTC's expanded performance spaces, it will now offer a new theater series, "The Lab Theatre." This series will present "Buyer & Cellar" by Jonathan Tolins, opening June 30; "Pretty Fire" by Charlayne Woodard, opening Aug. 11; and "Grounded," by George Brant, opening Sept. 22.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Local
- Colorado climber dies after weekend fall from Aspen ’14er’ Capitol Peak
- Summit County got lucky with the Peak 2 Fire, but preparing for the next one is no simple task
- ‘13 Reasons Why’ Netflix series prompts conversations between parents, teens about suicide
- With Breckenridge wildfire settled, the ‘Navy SEALs’ of wildfires head home
- Colorado photography, music of John Denver comes together for benefit concert Friday
- Colorado’s fourth 14er death of 2017 renews drive to educate hikers of risks
- Man flees Summit County police officers in 100-mph motorcycle chase
- Summit County crew rescues dog in distress on Ute Pass Trail
- Breckenridge-area housing project Trails at Berlin Placer takes 2 steps forward, 1 back
- Climber’s fall, death from Aspen 14er Capitol Peak caused by loose boulder, deputy says